I was at nearly 70 days veg and still no sign of sex ,its dying to show im sure as the pistillate if thats what its called ....the bit where the hairs or balls show from are profuse pulling away from the stalk as if they want something to grow ........hope its hairs and not balls after all this fckng around [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Here you go vlad here's a bud shot for ya as I've said this photo growing is slow shit [emoji16]
9972d5e806c5a37a2262425594df6ad9.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Looks nice Wilee... they do take fookin ages tho eh? Should fill the jars tho.

My CBD & Acapulco Gold both were vegged long enough to show cone pistillate (feminized seed so expecting femmes). My Black Russian hasn't been vegging long enough to show anything.
Just switched to 12/12, it is annoying not being able to go in 2x a day to baby my autos that are blooming. I'm not getting up before lights out though so the plants will just have to tough it out!

My CBD & Acapulco Gold both were vegged long enough to show cone pistillate (feminized seed so expecting femmes). My Black Russian hasn't been vegging long enough to show anything.
Just switched to 12/12, it is annoying not being able to go in 2x a day to baby my autos that are blooming. I'm not getting up before lights out though so the plants will just have to tough it out!
It's not so bad when I'm on lates vorko but earlies is a right ball ache like last week had to strap up nearly every branch as they had all fallen over thank fook I was on lates took me ages

It's not so bad when I'm on lates vorko but earlies is a right ball ache like last week had to strap up nearly every branch as they had all fallen over thank fook I was on lates took me ages

Photos suck man! Least u got load of bud on way dude.

But yeah slow development time, risk of hermie with light leaks and 12/12 is a bitch as hardly anytime to check on em if u got other shit on.

Last edited:

Mate.. I just used to unzip the tent and crack on with the room light on when I wanted to do anything at lights off. It never did the plants any harm. I also did a grow in my spare bedroom (before lil Vlad was here) with shitty curtains and a tent with a totally broken zip, so the door was permanently hanging open... light leak city... and again, they still flowered perfectly.

There's a lot of moonlight outdoors too..

I know people get squeaky about light schedules with photoperiod plants but from my experience you can bend the rules a bit.

A bit of room light for a few mins when they're sleeping is a lot different from switching your grow lamps on for an hour.

IN MY OPINION! [emoji38][emoji1365]

Mate.. I just used to unzip the tent and crack on with the room light on when I wanted to do anything at lights off. It never did the plants any harm. I also did a grow in my spare bedroom (before lil Vlad was here) with shitty curtains and a tent with a totally broken zip, so the door was permanently hanging open... light leak city... and again, they still flowered perfectly.

There's a lot of moonlight outdoors too..

I know people get squeaky about light schedules with photoperiod plants but from my experience you can bend the rules a bit.

A bit of room light for a few mins when they're sleeping is a lot different from switching your grow lamps on for an hour.

IN MY OPINION! [emoji38][emoji1365]
Well it must be true you used capitals and everything [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Back