mate you would be surprised how easy it would be to get a gun theres gangs in Liverpool that rent them out no shit I know before I met my wife I new peeps who could get guns fucking nut jobs that thankfully are no part of my life anymore (they were mates I just didn't get up to the shit they did) I'm not daft I don't fancy jail I'm to pretty :haha::crying::crying:

Yeah, that's the man dem I was on about! I doubt they'd rent one to a Jihadi.. they'd never get the fooker back!

I need my head read 4 autopots in a 4x4 tent I'm sure there's an photo in there somewhere
DSC_0094.JPG

The mother tent will be up and running today peace out

Yeah definitely a crazy person. The media wants to make it a terrorist thing so everybody gets all scared and then the government can come in and do what they want it just gets the general public scared and makes them want the government to protect them when chances are it's the government behind this crazy s*** going on
People...they suck!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

not being funny but we got bombed to fuck in the 70's 80's by the ira I don't think some fuzzy face nut job with a kitchen knife is that scary its fucking horrible to the people that died but to put it in to perspective how many people died in car accidents yesterday I bet it was more than 4 even if it wasn't a terrorist attack I'm sure they would make it out to be they would be able to fit more cctv then keep a closer eye on us all :crying::crying:
You guys have been through so much crazy, awful shit. Terrorist attacks don't even tickle the Brits anymore! lol

I mean, of course it's all horrible, but it's true and funny, in a study of human psychology way...but your country has been destroyed by wars; as you said, a target for terror attacks since the 70's, terrible food since god knows when, and a complementary weather (if you're the suicidal type).

It takes more than a looney with a knife to shake you guys...

mate you would be surprised how easy it would be to get a gun theres gangs in Liverpool that rent them out no shit I know before I met my wife I new peeps who could get guns fucking nut jobs that thankfully are no part of my life anymore (they were mates I just didn't get up to the shit they did) I'm not daft I don't fancy jail I'm to pretty :haha::crying::crying:
As they say in Brazil, whoever has a butt...nah, it won't translate well.

Was saying exact same thing to missus this morn, them pricks on BBC breakfast had made trip from manc, to stand around LDN looking concerned. Awful for the families but this doesn't deserve the level of press attention it's received. Swear it only encourages these joke jihadis
It was like on 711, I lived in a small town in Washington state and worked at a small roofing company. My husband worked nights, so he called me in the morning as I was getting ready for work. Being 3 hours behind the East Coast, it was very early and they weren't sure what was happening at that point. Anyway, he was all freaked out, saying there had been some sort of attack in NYC and I should stay home and not go out...I actually laughed and told him: "Honey, I doubt they're gonna bomb Auburn, WA..." [emoji13] [emoji121]

Back