How are things in your area? I don't know how close to London you are, but are you ok? How horrible what happened today... [emoji52] [emoji53] [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I'm fine Londons a fair distance from me was nasty what went on but by me Liverpool there's been 3 shootings one near my sons school that's more worrying than some loon with a knife and a dodgy accent Cheers for asking but I know Itisi works around London don't know which part

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I'm fine Londons a fair distance from me was nasty what went on but by me Liverpool there's been 3 shootings one near my sons school that's more worrying than some loon with a knife and a dodgy accent Cheers for asking but I know Itisi works around London don't know which part

It's all terrible, shootings, stabbings, all so awful. Especially when it's against people who are just about doing their business, it can happen to anyone, anywhere. [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Some nutter drove into a bunch of people in London then stabbed a police man before being shot there saying terrorism I say loon with a knife

Yeah definitely a crazy person. The media wants to make it a terrorist thing so everybody gets all scared and then the government can come in and do what they want it just gets the general public scared and makes them want the government to protect them when chances are it's the government behind this crazy s*** going on

It's bonkers man! I've been in central London today and nobody seems worried. Obviously apart from the friends and family of those who died, but the general feeling was it's just another normal day.
not being funny but we got bombed to fuck in the 70's 80's by the ira I don't think some fuzzy face nut job with a kitchen knife is that scary its fucking horrible to the people that died but to put it in to perspective how many people died in car accidents yesterday I bet it was more than 4 even if it wasn't a terrorist attack I'm sure they would make it out to be they would be able to fit more cctv then keep a closer eye on us all :crying::crying:

Yep. I think we're lucky here being an island where guns are banned tho. If that geezer had got his hands on a couple of machine guns it would have got messy.

I'm not saying guns aren't available but your average nut bag can't get 'em in a shop and unless you's down wiv the man dem, they're pretty hard to get and massively expensive.

Yep. I think we're lucky here being an island where guns are banned tho. If that geezer had got his hands on a couple of machine guns it would have got messy.

I'm not saying guns aren't available but your average nut bag can't get 'em in a shop and unless you's down wiv the man dem, they're pretty hard to get and massively expensive.
mate you would be surprised how easy it would be to get a gun theres gangs in Liverpool that rent them out no shit I know before I met my wife I new peeps who could get guns fucking nut jobs that thankfully are no part of my life anymore (they were mates I just didn't get up to the shit they did) I'm not daft I don't fancy jail I'm to pretty :haha::crying::crying:

not being funny but we got bombed to fuck in the 70's 80's by the ira I don't think some fuzzy face nut job with a kitchen knife is that scary its fucking horrible to the people that died but to put it in to perspective how many people died in car accidents yesterday I bet it was more than 4 even if it wasn't a terrorist attack I'm sure they would make it out to be they would be able to fit more cctv then keep a closer eye on us all :crying::crying:

Was saying exact same thing to missus this morn, them pricks on BBC breakfast had made trip from manc, to stand around LDN looking concerned. Awful for the families but this doesn't deserve the level of press attention it's received. Swear it only encourages these joke jihadis

Back