You guys have been through so much crazy, awful shit. Terrorist attacks don't even tickle the Brits anymore! lol

I mean, of course it's all horrible, but it's true and funny, in a study of human psychology way...but your country has been destroyed by wars; as you said, a target for terror attacks since the 70's, terrible food since god knows when, and a complementary weather (if you're the suicidal type).

It takes more than a looney with a knife to shake you guys...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Terrible food from the country that gave us fookin hot dogs don't you bloody start witchy [emoji23] [emoji23] gmos and the gastric bypass not to mention infomercials (you even make up names for shit) Donald trump, private healthcare do I need to go on I'm sure another surly brit can think of more [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Terrible food from the country that gave us fookin hot dogs don't you bloody start witchy [emoji23] [emoji23] gmos and the gastric bypass not to mention infomercials (you even make up names for shit) Donald trump, private healthcare do I need to go on I'm sure another surly brit can think of more [emoji23] [emoji23]

Hey, shit here doesn't justify shit there, dude!

And you forget something, darling...I'm not American! [emoji13]

American cuisine = a bunch of kids got in the kitchen and made a bunch of shit: sandwiches, cake frosting without the cake, mac and cheese...

But I can say one thing about American food:

- it tastes good

- and it's cheap!

I had the very worst stroganoff, and also the most expensive stroganoff of my life at the very same place and time, in London! They were one and the same. [emoji35]

Ok, I'll stop...I love my Brits. I think you guys are awesome and make great music and comedy! And if you want to eat crappy food, so what? At least it keeps most of you petite and cute. [emoji106] [emoji2]

- it tastes good

- and it's cheap!

I had the very worst stroganoff, and also the most expensive stroganoff of my life at the very same place and time, in London! They were one and the same. [emoji35]

Ok, I'll stop...I love my Brits. I think you guys are awesome and make great music and comedy! And if you want to eat crappy food, so what? At least it keeps most of you petite and cute. [emoji106] [emoji2]

I work as a chef in britain ,i promise u its not all like that.......ive worked for 30 yrs and take pride in my job.......did they not offer u a side of mac cheese and french fries (sarcasm).....not a direct insult [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

- it tastes good

- and it's cheap!

Erm stroganoff isn't English you crazy Brazilian cat lady [emoji23] the clue is in the name oh you can't beat a nice bit of tripe ha ha

Erm stroganoff isn't English you crazy Brazilian cat lady [emoji23] the clue is in the name oh you can't beat a nice bit of tripe ha ha

U sure stroganoff aint american .....everything else was invented there.....soz more sarcasm.....

I work as a chef in britain ,i promise u its not all like that.......ive worked for 30 yrs and take pride in my job.......did they not offer u a side of mac cheese and french fries (sarcasm).....not a direct insult [emoji111]

Go on son tell her like it is [emoji23] and witchy you live in America sooooooo you are American simples [emoji106]

U sure stroganoff aint american .....everything else was invented there.....soz more sarcasm.....

Never apologise for sarcasm it's what makes this country great (shit I'm doing it now) [emoji23] [emoji106]

Never apologise for sarcasm it's what makes this country great (shit I'm doing it now) [emoji23] [emoji106]

Is that why im bleeding to sharp for my own good.....some say its the lowest for of wit .....thats said by people with half a brain who cant understand it

Back