I work as a chef in britain ,i promise u its not all like that.......ive worked for 30 yrs and take pride in my job.......did they not offer u a side of mac cheese and french fries (sarcasm).....not a direct insult [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
I'm not easily insulted, and I can't say I ate at a lot of places in England. It was a great diet, I lost some weight. And I did have the best fish & chips ever!

But that's how it works, my Brits pick on me, I talk shit about their food...it's just how it works. *shrugs*

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Erm stroganoff isn't English you crazy Brazilian cat lady [emoji23] the clue is in the name oh you can't beat a nice bit of tripe ha ha

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Ooooo...I LOVE tripes! Hmmm...in a stew with sausage and potatoes? Yum!!

But I didn't see tripes when I was there, didn't know you guys ate it. [emoji53]

I'm not easily insulted, and I can't say I ate at a lot of places in England. It was a great diet, I lost some weight. And I did have the best fish & chips ever!

But that's how it works, my Brits pick on me, I talk shit about their food...it's just how it works. *shrugs*

Ha ha witchy you can give me shit anytime [emoji106]

Go on son tell her like it is [emoji23] and witchy you live in America sooooooo you are American simples [emoji106]

Oh, I'm definitely, totally assimilated and Americanized...but I have dual citizenship, which allows me to choose what I am at any given moment. [emoji121] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Ooooo...I LOVE tripes! Hmmm...in a stew with sausage and potatoes? Yum!!

But I didn't see tripes when I was there, didn't know you guys ate it. [emoji53]

I was being sarcastic witchy I used to feed tripe to my bullmastiff can't beat a bit of liver in onion gravy mmmmmm

Never apologise for sarcasm it's what makes this country great (shit I'm doing it now) [emoji23] [emoji106]

Hey, it's why I keep coming back for more abuse! Well, that and being an emotionally damaged individual... [emoji16]

Oh, I'm definitely, totally assimilated and Americanized...but I have dual citizenship, which allows me to choose what I am at any given moment. [emoji121] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Typical bloody woman [emoji23] [emoji23]

Back