Im not abig fan of offal myself but as a chef ive had to cook lots over the yrs .......i know what the kidney does in the body so not keen on eating urine filters yuk...

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Now your just making me hungry

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Now come on I've got to draw the line somewhere

Glad to hear it ,get baked let your i,agination run wild and im sure you will have a satisfactory munch......check rhe pic theres more rhan one thing gets baked out my closet haha
b9ee73f5b30afeb6019a11c7f9f8b42a.jpg

Glad to hear it ,get baked let your i,agination run wild and im sure you will have a satisfactory munch......check rhe pic theres more rhan one thing gets baked out my closet haha
b9ee73f5b30afeb6019a11c7f9f8b42a.jpg

Already had a nice lunch tiger baps and roast beef and a nice cup of tea and a big fatty to wash it down with tag me in your grow dude or put up a link will sub up

Already had a nice lunch tiger baps and roast beef and a nice cup of tea and a big fatty to wash it down with tag me in your grow dude or put up a link will sub up

Im old .....tag ?....im a technophob i wouldnt know where to start but i will post pics regular.....the missus has decided to name them and bought labels and a fake moustache she reckons cheech and chong lol....got another 2 started i was arguing that i wanted to call them all crosby ,stills ,nash and young ........perfect harmony

Im old .....tag ?....im a technophob i wouldnt know where to start but i will post pics regular.....the missus has decided to name them and bought labels and a fake moustache she reckons cheech and chong lol....got another 2 started i was arguing that i wanted to call them all crosby ,stills ,nash and young ........perfect harmony

Just put @Wile e Peyote in your thread and I should get a notification [emoji106]

Back