My current crop will be first autos I've smoked (knowingly, lol), so is it the case that they're not as strong as photos? You seem to be making that suggestion Wile my man.
I haven't a clue I would assume they are as they've been around alot longer more stable genetics I'm no expert but if you add something with very little thc (ruderalis) then it must affect the potency or I could be talking shit ha ha

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I haven't a clue I would assume they are as they've been around alot longer more stable genetics I'm no expert but if you add something with very little thc (ruderalis) then it must affect the potency or I could be talking shit ha ha

Yeah but I'm thinking can you tell any difference after a few js? Probably not...

Adding the ruderalis in must reduce the potency, but I thought after so many generations of autos since, maybe that's not an issue anymore.

Some autos give me a headache, never had that from photos. Like Wile says, one third the genetics are adding little in the way of resin profile. That said, you're taking small %

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Yeah but I'm thinking can you tell any difference after a few js? Probably not...

Adding the ruderalis in must reduce the potency, but I thought after so many generations of autos since, maybe that's not an issue anymore.
For the past three years I've only smoked autos and before that it was all solid with the odd bit of sensi or Thai stick if you were lucky so I'm not the best person to ask the first autos were shit and they have significantly improved Ive still got some of the auto critical jack herer might fire a few up in a few grows time and find out photo v auto I know autos will win on finishing and probably weight all depending on how long you veg the photos for but will the photos be stronger stay tuned [emoji106]

Last edited:
For the past three years I've only smoked autos and before that it was all solid with the odd bit of sensi or Thai stick if you were lucky so I'm not the best person to ask the first autos were shit and they have significantly improved Ive still got some of the auto critical jack herer might fire a few up in a few grows time and find out photo v auto I know autos will win on finishing and probably weight all depending on how long you veg the photos for but will the photos be stronger stay tuned [emoji106]

Ha ha be amazing if that comment inspired the grow...

Feel good Inc = TOON!!!

Ha ha be amazing if that comment inspired the grow...

Feel good Inc = TOON!!!
It commin up its commin up its commin up its dare [emoji23] [emoji23] I'm tripping trying to watch the walking dead and typing this who says only women can multitask

It commin up its commin up its commin up its dare [emoji23] [emoji23] I'm tripping trying to watch the walking dead and typing this who says only women can multitask

Albarn's recent solo album pretty decent too.

Can't beat a bit of WD, though going all out on that first ep of this series has made the rest bit disappointing.

I am negan...:crying:

Back