The delicious seeds critical jack has popped
DSC_0090_wm.jpg
DSC_0092_wm.jpg

Now I'm germing two hubbas tomorrow night now I don't no what else to go for its either dinafem cheese xxl or amnesia xxl any ideas?

Yeah I'm thinking doing some photos, got dinafem cheese and og kush photo seeds that were freebies last yr, could just veg for couple of months at mine (not much odour from veg plants) then flower in the groom once decoration work done, with benefit of only 12hrs or less light per day, which shouldn't be too much even on hot days.

Though potentially leaves me the problem of transporting large girls.. over 25 miles, and I don't have a van lol. Guess just cover em in bin bags, any damage just have to keep vegging to remedy.

Yeah I'm thinking doing some photos, got dinafem cheese and og kush photo seeds that were freebies last yr, could just veg for couple of months at mine (not much odour from veg plants) then flower in the groom once decoration work done, with benefit of only 12hrs or less light per day, which shouldn't be too much even on hot days.

Though potentially leaves me the problem of transporting large girls.. over 25 miles, and I don't have a van lol. Guess just cover em in bin bags, any damage just have to keep vegging to remedy.
Just keep the buggers short and bushy easier to transport my other photos a cotton candy just take 5 cuttings a go and grow out three [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Amni.

I was once going on holiday, so was dropping my plants to my in laws to look after. I ran out of petrol, on the Olympic route! That was a very paranoid run to the petrol station.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Amni.

I was once going on holiday, so was dropping my plants to my in laws to look after. I ran out of petrol, on the Olympic route! That was a very paranoid run to the petrol station.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
That's 2 nil to amnesia then I don't know you do know there not pets your not supposed to take your plants site seeing [emoji23] [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back