9dd45b6851827b2ffe8f20d7e7d73c68.jpg

Fookin marker pens.. up to my neck in the fookers..
ive borrowed (ahem) a load from work there downstairs and I couldn't be arsed getting them I'm off tomorrow plenty of time for all that stuff :smoking:

Job's a good un. Is this your first go on the Hubbabubbasmelloscope?

God bless predictive text..
it is dude the way I see it if I get a small pheno quick turnaround of bud if I get a big pheno along with the two xxl I'm just gonna cry in the corner till the grows done
Gorillaz week

it is dude the way I see it if I get a small pheno quick turnaround of bud if I get a big pheno along with the two xxl I'm just gonna cry in the corner till the grows done
Gorillaz week

Either way, the weed will be awesome. All three of my seeds I did were totally different but the end product is/was really good. Even Mrs V says positive things about it and she normally just says whatever she smokes is "alright". That includes Jack herer I smuggled back from Amsterdam. [emoji51] in my pants.

Gorillaz.. they're doing the do ATM bud. Doing a festival in Margate of all places.. worlds end! Fook knows why they chose that as a venue.. it's a pwoper shit hole.

Either way, the weed will be awesome. All three of my seeds I did were totally different but the end product is/was really good. Even Mrs V says positive things about it and she normally just says whatever she smokes is "alright". That includes Jack herer I smuggled back from Amsterdam. [emoji51] in my pants.

Gorillaz.. they're doing the do ATM bud. Doing a festival in Margate of all places.. worlds end! Fook knows why they chose that as a venue.. it's a pwoper shit hole.
she might not have liked the jack as it had added cheese dude :haha: margate whats that about almost as bad as me having to go to warrington to watch radio head fucking warrington were its legal to marry your own family and most peeps have 6 toes :crying:

she might not have liked the jack as it had added cheese dude :haha: margate whats that about almost as bad as me having to go to warrington to watch radio head fucking warrington were its legal to marry your own family and most peeps have 6 toes :crying:

I've been out in Warrington a few times.

I'll say no more!

Gotta get some zeds now.. Norwich in the morning.. (talking of inbreds)[emoji15]

Back