Either way, the weed will be awesome. All three of my seeds I did were totally different but the end product is/was really good. Even Mrs V says positive things about it and she normally just says whatever she smokes is "alright". That includes Jack herer I smuggled back from Amsterdam. [emoji51] in my pants.

Gorillaz.. they're doing the do ATM bud. Doing a festival in Margate of all places.. worlds end! Fook knows why they chose that as a venue.. it's a pwoper shit hole.

Regeneration geez. Returning the gem of the south to its former glory. My kidneys ache just thinking about the place!

Margate related story (you do know it's pronounced ma git, by the way?).

Many years ago, itisher and I were in a pub in Margate having dropped some penguin acid tabs. We bumped into a really random Scots fisherman, who found the state we were in fascinating, so took us off round margate to show us off to everybody he knew.

At some point we end up upstairs in a boozer after hours, I'm chatting to this young kid whose party trick is popping out his glass eye for the price of a pound.

Itisher has a real phobia about eyes, so I called her over and told her to give the kid a quid. She holds her hand out with a pound in it, he takes the pound and replaces it with his glass eye, still warm from the socket! I still laugh till I pee when we recall the story. You could see her brain trying to work out if it was really there or the acid was coming back up!

Regeneration geez. Returning the gem of the south to its former glory. My kidneys ache just thinking about the place!

You can keep yer costa brava and all that pollava, I tell ya mate I'd rather have a day daaan at Margit wiv all the faaaamilee.

( behave yerself grandad )

Wasn't it the murder capital of the UK a few years ago?

You can keep yer costa brava and all that pollava, I tell ya mate I'd rather have a day daaan at Margit wiv all the faaaamilee.

( behave yerself grandad )

Wasn't it the murder capital of the UK a few years ago?

Wash out ya gills wiv jellied ells, they're good for the brain.

Smack capital and only 2nd to Hastings for sniff.

Suicide capital I could well believe last time I was down there.

It was strange how it went, in my late teens it was still the place for beano, then they banned coach parties!?

Wash out ya gills wiv jellied ells, they're good for the brain.

Smack capital and only 2nd to Hastings for sniff.

Suicide capital I could well believe last time I was down there.

It was strange how it went, in my late teens it was still the place for beano, then they banned coach parties!?

Even the donkeys on the beach look ready to do themselves in... drugs mules!

A rigged election! You should go into politics wile. The kremlin has a job for you all day
:crying: only joking dude cant go wrong with some variety
:pass:
Ha ha rigged I don't know what you could possibly mean politics sorry I'm not a big fat two faced lier with the tendency to fiddle with kids as well as expenses I'm just to honest (and that's from a scouser) [emoji23]

Sent from behind you. BOO

Margate related story (you do know it's pronounced ma git, by the way?).

Many years ago, itisher and I were in a pub in Margate having dropped some penguin acid tabs. We bumped into a really random Scots fisherman, who found the state we were in fascinating, so took us off round margate to show us off to everybody he knew.

At some point we end up upstairs in a boozer after hours, I'm chatting to this young kid whose party trick is popping out his glass eye for the price of a pound.

Itisher has a real phobia about eyes, so I called her over and told her to give the kid a quid. She holds her hand out with a pound in it, he takes the pound and replaces it with his glass eye, still warm from the socket! I still laugh till I pee when we recall the story. You could see her brain trying to work out if it was really there or the acid was coming back up!
Go for a trip around St Helens some time fuckers are so backwards they think the mullets in fashion [emoji106] would make margate seem cosmopolitan

Sent from behind you. BOO

Back