Shit I thought the pots from the Wilma would fit the auto pots thought wrong there looks like I'm off to the hydroponic shop tomorrow only need three as that's all I'm running oh and the coco was delivered not even covered with a bin bag thank fook the wife wasn't in and there was no one about if you don't hear from me for a while I've been raided [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji111]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Canna coco? In massive letters on the bag?

Not even the courier would have noticed! [emoji23][emoji23]

Canna coco? In massive letters on the bag?

Not even the courier would have noticed! [emoji23][emoji23]
[emoji23] [emoji23] just glad the wife was out fuck the plod she's well worse [emoji23] [emoji23] she's the only person I've ever met that can guilt me into doing things I don't want to seems my daughter has the same gene I'm proper fooked

[emoji23] [emoji23] just glad the wife was out fuck the plod she's well worse [emoji23] [emoji23] she's the only person I've ever met that can guilt me into doing things I don't want to seems my daughter has the same gene I'm proper fooked

Haha.. do as you're told Wilee! I know the feeling.. it's easier to do stuff their way most of the time or they chuck a wobbler..

Lucky you were in or they would have tried to leave it with a neighbour!

That's pretty fookin slack of the seller tho bud, I'd have a word.

Haha.. do as you're told Wilee! I know the feeling.. it's easier to do stuff their way most of the time or they chuck a wobbler..

Lucky you were in or they would have tried to leave it with a neighbour!

That's pretty fookin slack of the seller tho bud, I'd have a word.
It was Amazon Dude was in a rush it was the only way I could get it delivered on my day off I usually use flea Bay never had a problem oh I only let her get her own way some of the time she can moan I have an off switch kicks in after about 5 mins of constant nagging [emoji23]

Back