There alive even the twisted up hubba the photo seems fine after her transplant but wtf do I know new territory and all that autopots should be here tomorrow or the next day and I will replant right away [emoji111]
83edeaa98de960dda5f7064f6a7c6b3d.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

There alive even the twisted up hubba the photo seems fine after her transplant but wtf do I know new territory and all that autopots should be here tomorrow or the next day and I will replant right away [emoji111]
83edeaa98de960dda5f7064f6a7c6b3d.jpg

New territory? You never grown photoperiod before?

I grew them years ago must be nearly 15 years since I grew them and didn't have the best success

You gonna smash it this time dude! :d5:

Any of you blades grown nirvana blue mystic? Hear it's a low odour strain but as always depends on the pheno, fancy a lil something going at my yard but can't run full extraction cos of the noise, literally thinking one girl in 2x2, and ona gel to cover flowering odour but maybe not possible or advisable...

Last edited:
You gonna smash it this time dude! :d5:

Any of you blades grown nirvana blue mystic? Hear it's a low odour strain but as always depends on the pheno, fancy a lil something going at my yard but can't run full extraction cos of the noise, literally thinking one girl in 2x2, and ona gel to cover flowering odour but maybe not possible or advisable...
I've grown it in and out. It's low odor for sure. I have some here jarred up I wont smoke cause it smells like nothing, grass maybe. I think you'd be safe....

Back