Autopots and airdomes have arrived( I'm a cheeky bastards getting them delivered to work) and the boss signed for them [emoji23] [emoji106] he's an accessory and he doesn't even know it bless [emoji86] [emoji87] [emoji85]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Autopots and airdomes have arrived( I'm a cheeky bastards getting them delivered to work) and the boss signed for them [emoji23] [emoji106] he's an accessory and he doesn't even know it bless [emoji86] [emoji87] [emoji85]

Class Wilee.. unless they get opened by accident... tho from what you've said about the place, nobody would give a shit anyhoo!

Don't know about that you will have to ask the wife (she wears them on a chain round her neck) cause I'm her bitch [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Shit now clock out and come here and help me clean up this coffee I just spewed all over the place. :crying:

I got mine back. Not sure I am better off. :shrug:

Shit now clock out and come here and help me clean up this coffee I just spewed all over the place. :crying:

I got mine back. Not sure I am better off. :shrug:
Fuck that shit I'm hiding in the loft [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji85] [emoji87] [emoji86] just doing a bit of repotting
a330fa6fcb59c740fe37a489df3a5ad4.jpg

Back