Next up cheese xxl
c8d9635cc0dcb8413c0a2407b3843a3a.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

It's too bad I'm across the pond, my rabbits would take your defoliation in a heartbeat...damn potheads. They hop over to the fence after I spend time with the plants to see if I have anything to give them.

Autopots and airdomes have arrived( I'm a cheeky bastards getting them delivered to work) and the boss signed for them [emoji23] [emoji106] he's an accessory and he doesn't even know it bless [emoji86] [emoji87] [emoji85]

:funny::funny::funny:

Yeah mate, graffiti walls and a disco light..total mind fook! It's more to do with the lady of the house tbh, she's an old acid buddy of mine.. we went thru a lot of hallucinogens together! [emoji23]
she sounds like a very cool person! my type of people!:yeah:

It's too bad I'm across the pond, my rabbits would take your defoliation in a heartbeat...damn potheads. They hop over to the fence after I spend time with the plants to see if I have anything to give them.
Hey you watch them blinking rabbits going near my big beautiful bush do you think if you fed your bunnies on pure bud they would poop nuggets of weed you know what I'm talking about @Itisi [emoji23]

Hey @Wile e Peyote I just dumped my 1st AutoPot pot and look at these roots! and this was one of my worst grows to date! that substrate is still wet too! roots hold it together like a charm!View attachment 728711 View attachment 728712 View attachment 728713 View attachment 728714
I remember the first time I pulled up the roots after my first autopot I was like fuck me that's a lot of roots reuse your pebbles trip give them a good rinse off I'm on my third grow with mine [emoji23] I'm a lazy bastard (hate the first rinse of new pebbles)
On another note the poor critical jack photo in a little coco pot
919cd97bf976aa24a834247c725e7933.jpg
7142d0e344f0f41134a054c43f159371.jpg

Well she's got a bit of a bigger pot that will have to do till the autos piss off into the main tent 3 weeks or so [emoji111]

Hey you watch them blinking rabbits going near my big beautiful bush do you think if you fed your bunnies on pure bud they would poop nuggets of weed you know what I'm talking about @Itisi [emoji23]

Hash balls[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Hash balls[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Imagine it little nuggets of rabbit sized hash balls if it works for goats [emoji23] [emoji23] right weres that hamster [emoji23] (no animals were hurt in the making of that comment)[emoji4]

Back