Shit I thought the pots from the Wilma would fit the auto pots thought wrong there looks like I'm off to the hydroponic shop tomorrow only need three as that's all I'm running oh and the coco was delivered not even covered with a bin bag thank fook the wife wasn't in and there was no one about if you don't hear from me for a while I've been raided [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji111]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Shit I thought the pots from the Wilma would fit the auto pots thought wrong there looks like I'm off to the hydroponic shop tomorrow only need three as that's all I'm running oh and the coco was delivered not even covered with a bin bag thank fook the wife wasn't in and there was no one about if you don't hear from me for a while I've been raided [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji111]

Just popped into the hydro shop for some pebbles, the twat tried to sell me a helio led for 1200, to sort out my cal mag probs! Fucking dick!

Just popped into the hydro shop for some pebbles, the twat tried to sell me a helio led for 1200, to sort out my cal mag probs! Fucking dick!
[emoji23] [emoji23] free market enterprise I wonder how many newbies he's palmed one of them off on you want to look at the canna mono range I'm having a lot less problems so far [emoji106]

[emoji23] [emoji23] free market enterprise I wonder how many newbies he's palmed one of them off on you want to look at the canna mono range I'm having a lot less problems so far [emoji106]

I told him I'm over lighting, which drives the cal mag demand which helps cause foxtails coz of the poxy nitrogen in the cal mag. He said, nah your light is shit. Buy this expensive piece of crap I can't off load on the usual pikies that come in here.

I told him I'm over lighting, which drives the cal mag demand which helps cause foxtails coz of the poxy nitrogen in the cal mag. He said, nah your light is shit. Buy this expensive piece of crap I can't off load on the usual pikies that come in here.
My foxtailing was caused by to much bloom booster the canna range is all separate I just got the calcium and the magnesium no added nitrogen [emoji106]

My foxtailing was caused by to much bloom booster the canna range is all separate I just got the calcium and the magnesium no added nitrogen [emoji106]

What what what [emoji4] so did I but the damage was done they never recovered carried on foxtailing it was the supernatural og

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Once I've got an established photo mother, I'm gonna experiment a little. Somebody told me that boosters also create a need for extra cal mag (actually, I think it was the twat at the hydro shop last time I was there)

But from what I've read and observed, heat will cause it (buds trying to keep air around then), boosters (it's their job to increase flower production), nitrogen ( it's the let's grow tall nute). Sativa are more prone. But what can you do? It's a juggling game my man.

Once I've got an established photo mother, I'm gonna experiment a little. Somebody told me that boosters also create a need for extra cal mag (actually, I think it was the twat at the hydro shop last time I was there)

But from what I've read and observed, heat will cause it (buds trying to keep air around then), boosters (it's their job to increase flower production), nitrogen ( it's the let's grow tall nute). Sativa are more prone. But what can you do? It's a juggling game my man.
That's one of the joys of autos same strain different phenos as you say once your dialed in with a photo it's just rinse and repeat all day long [emoji106] will probably get bored after a few photo grows [emoji23] [emoji23]

Back