What you do with your John Thomas is between you and yourself dusting off your chopper indeed [emoji109] [emoji97] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
It would have to be a chopper because of its superior sturmey archer gear change. Derailleur? Would dangle my bits in anything French! [emoji33] [emoji19] [emoji23]

Itisi
it is isn't it?

It would have to be a chopper because of its superior sturmey archer gear change. Derailleur? Would dangle my bits in anything French! [emoji33] [emoji19] [emoji23]

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Ha ha the thought of that gear change on the chopper still makes my balls receed in my body how the fuck I've managed to have kids the amount of times my balls hit the gear change and to make it worse I got a bmx after the chopper ye mate its got padding no more sore balls biggest marketing ploy in the eighties still waiting on one of me knackers to drop back down [emoji23]

little update all girls are flowering some only just all the pics day 34
first up bubba kush
wj5mjL2.jpg

EElZWdF.jpg

zrNDwD5.jpg

nGQgj8K.jpg

auAXYfT.jpg

ivcKkTk.jpg

then a bit of black jack
r64WtOR.jpg

6qvS2OY.jpg

cWACD5z.jpg

W5ij1Ay.jpg

hadEMXQ.jpg

whole tent shot
QafDogO.jpg

ive also topped the cotton candy photo as she was getting a bit lanky (not surprised not having any light) hopefully I will have time to get the other tent going I'm abandoning heating the other tent with the exhaust from my main tent as 100% rh is a bit of a no go I think ive got a slim line panel heater somewhere just need to order another plug in thermostat don't need to vent it as I'm never going to flower in there

cotton candy photo
iEaedLw.jpg

tBSPSdp.jpg

I29rO5L.jpg

Ih0CmOT.jpg

shes well topped the lanky bitch peace out peeps :pass:

little update all girls are flowering some only just all the pics day 34
first up bubba kush
wj5mjL2.jpg

EElZWdF.jpg

zrNDwD5.jpg

nGQgj8K.jpg

auAXYfT.jpg

ivcKkTk.jpg

then a bit of black jack
r64WtOR.jpg

6qvS2OY.jpg

cWACD5z.jpg

W5ij1Ay.jpg

hadEMXQ.jpg

whole tent shot
QafDogO.jpg

ive also topped the cotton candy photo as she was getting a bit lanky (not surprised not having any light) hopefully I will have time to get the other tent going I'm abandoning heating the other tent with the exhaust from my main tent as 100% rh is a bit of a no go I think ive got a slim line panel heater somewhere just need to order another plug in thermostat don't need to vent it as I'm never going to flower in there

cotton candy photo
iEaedLw.jpg

tBSPSdp.jpg

I29rO5L.jpg

Ih0CmOT.jpg

shes well topped the lanky bitch peace out peeps :pass:
looking very nice @Wile e Peyote im about to hop aboard this COB train!:eyebrows:

ohhh what you getting dude just beware with cobs they do seem to burn through the feeds mine are drinking 20 ltrs every 4 days and don't get me started on calmag :crying:
looking at building a 4 citizen CLU048-1818's 90CRI fixture. and im ssure i will find out all about it with my 10ppm tap water:funny:

Just ordered a plug in thermostat for the other tent should have it up and running at the weekend see how fast these flower up over the next week then it might be time for some more seedlings and a real perpetual grow

Back