You know your having a bad week when you nearly knock yourself in a giant skip yesterday then today I'm at the sports centre were my daughter plays tennis and there's only a geriatrics cycling club using the cycle tracks fucking pensioners in lycra ffs some things you just can't unsee [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] if I believed in God I would ask him to strike me blind fucking atheist that I am [emoji1]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Little update on were I'm at with the mother plant (cotton candy) just set up my other smaller tent and because I'm a tight arse I've run my extraction fan from my bigger tent into my mother tent to see what the temps are at I know it will put up the rh but as it will only have vegging mothers and vegging autos in rh shouldn't be a problem
0dd96c94b34ef4edc138f2a2b7f9314e.jpg
0429b7dcb823186efb145543072a9aad.jpg
238a0866c305092fa614665c9e7ef084.jpg

On the downside the only light I've got is a Mars hydro it's a good enough light but it ain't no AMARE that's for sure
617385d1d6163a5eaeeb6c2acadd9d4e.jpg
26245066cc8dcd79520896dbdef4ccb1.jpg

It's the 3 watt chip one I've always preferred them to the 5 watt reflector well just waiting on the main tent to get overcrowded then it's switch on time [emoji106]

You know your having a bad week when you nearly knock yourself in a giant skip yesterday then today I'm at the sports centre were my daughter plays tennis and there's only a geriatrics cycling club using the cycle tracks fucking pensioners in lycra ffs some things you just can't unsee [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] if I believed in God I would ask him to strike me blind fucking atheist that I am [emoji1]

Y'know when you see the drag race cars Wilee.. when they go too fast they deploy a parachute. Was there much of that going on?

Ffs.. in another 20 years I'd be worried about my ball bag getting caught in the derailleur.. [emoji51]

You get loads of em commuting around London, they call them mamils (middle aged men in lycra). What you need is a live camera hooked up to all the bill boards so these twats can see what they look like from behind.

Y'know when you see the drag race cars Wilee.. when they go too fast they deploy a parachute. Was there much of that going on?

Ffs.. in another 20 years I'd be worried about my ball bag getting caught in the derailleur.. [emoji51]

Hhhmmm. Maybe I'll dust of the chopper, sounds interesting.

Ah so that's why they wear lycra keep the old ball sack from getting tangled in the sprocket and here's me thinking there trying to shave 5 seconds off the time getting the post office for there pension ffs the old cycling grannies must have pissflaps like John Waynes saddle bags then [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Ah so that's why they wear lycra keep the old ball sack from getting tangled in the sprocket and here's me thinking there trying to shave 5 seconds off the time getting the post office for there pension ffs the old cycling grannies must have pissflaps like John Waynes saddle bags then [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back