Yummy yummy mushrooms.. oh how I've missed you..

I just wanna bosh 4g and go off me nut..

Tell ya what, I'm noticing the difference in strength between the closed cup and the open ones..

They seem to lose a lot of potency when they've dropped their spores.

Just a passing thought.. [emoji848]

Well it's harvest day every day in mushie town
07a61fbc37bbc9361efe55614e627c7d.jpg

And it looks like the cotton candy should be up in the morning I'm surprised it germed it is nearly 3 years old first auto seeds I got these were the freebies not to mention there only kept in a lock box in the loft no fridges feck all hardy little feckers [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Just a little side line going on in the tent hey Vlad or trip should I pick the mature ones or all of them together
d93e34a1c7bc2efa87171496724c9680.jpg

1fdd28b30727491be258e2e2e3d2ddb5.jpg

60256bee536dd2146d39a8c30f9cbf7e.jpg

Looks like a load of hobits cocks comming out me box [emoji111]

Have you considered flipping the cake upside down? That might help.

Might not too.. [emoji848]

I would but all the little fuckers are on full morning glory mode (pointing up) I would squish there little helmets [emoji23] [emoji23] if I can get another flush I will put it upside down

Wile I would most Def flip that cake bro... and put some black tape or duct tape around that box, this will help the side pinning by not letting light in there. when the mycelium east from the bulk substrate the cake shrinks and it creates a perfect micro climate on the sides of the tubs

autopots turning on tomorrow airpumps on top right Black Jack accidentally topped :jump:other black jack and the two bubba kush doing fine and the little girl
Delicious Cotton Candy
oK5luHC.jpg

CYDVxSo.jpg

ok then any questions fire away peace out my fellow pot heads and piss heads (you know who you are) :pighug:

Back