3a1a410cf43b1e015179e562efdaaac7.jpg
d52fe09d9a1101038ce928a12c8741eb.jpg

Look at the size of that and a few more biggys popping up [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Looking like a tasty treat!

Funny thing is step I fucking hate mushrooms just chewing them make me want to chuck up its my own fault first time trying mushies I ate 100 freshly picked put me off for life [emoji23] [emoji23]

Last mushroom trip I went on didn't end well.. I broke both my wrists. Apparently surfing on the top of a car doing 45 through a sand pit is not recommended

Last mushroom trip I went on didn't end well.. I broke both my wrists. Apparently surfing on the top of a car doing 45 through a sand pit is not recommended
Ye that would do it I've never had a bad trip yet touch wood gonna space out tonight good and proper

Ye that would do it I've never had a bad trip yet touch wood gonna space out tonight good and proper

I've never had a bad trip.. maybe a bad attitude but never a bad trip.. that's the only thing I didn't like about shrooms and acid.. always wanting to go again.. I can't handle it anymore, takes way to long to recover.

I've never had a bad trip.. maybe a bad attitude but never a bad trip.. that's the only thing I didn't like about shrooms and acid.. always wanting to go again.. I can't handle it anymore, takes way to long to recover.
I think me and drugs just go together after tripping I just wake up slightly spaced and happy don't have come downs well not that I've noticed it takes me about two days to recover from an alcohol induced bender prefer weed and psychedelics myself [emoji106]

Back