Just spent the last 30 minutes Trying to order seeds at dinafem autoflowers as they accept credit cards well first it wouldn't let me add to the basket then it kept saying error regarding payment contact the seller even before I put my card details in so fuck it I'm done back to seedsman at least they can except fucking payments [emoji35]

Amused ourselves to death

Just spent the last 30 minutes Trying to order seeds at dinafem autoflowers as they accept credit cards well first it wouldn't let me add to the basket then it kept saying error regarding payment contact the seller even before I put my card details in so fuck it I'm done back to seedsman at least they can except fucking payments [emoji35]

Check your online banking mate- this happened me and i ended up with 3 orders of seeds!!

Check your online banking mate- this happened me and i ended up with 3 orders of seeds!!
I never put anything through mate I cancelled it before hand gonna wait till Friday see what deals are on i should of just Germed the mephisto when I chopped the Critical down feck it I'm germing the supernatural og Thursday or Friday [emoji106]

I'm waiting for a code from Mark. I did not have problems putting things in the cart. But I will check out the prices for the same thing at seedsman to see if I can save a few coins.

I'm waiting for a code from Mark. I did not have problems putting things in the cart. But I will check out the prices for the same thing at seedsman to see if I can save a few coins.
Had no problems when I used the dinafem org site just the dinafem autoflower site it's just bank transfers I fecking hate them nearly lost 2 grand because some numpty wrote my bank codes down wrong only got it back because the code used wasn't linked to an account that was a squeaky bum kind of moment [emoji23]

@Duckster seedsman is doing this
seedsman.png

and vaults is 15% off on Friday I could even add hubbabubbasmellascope to the order
the vault.png

and its only up the road in bonny Scotland
got my ro system today all the way from America gonna fit it next week when I'm off hey @Itisi you fancy a foreigner :crying:

Discreet seeds are worth a look bro, I get all my beans from them, individual Dinafem beans come in their little tins and never had an issue yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Duckster seedsman is doing this View attachment 662364
and vaults is 15% off on Friday I could even add hubbabubbasmellascope to the order
View attachment 662365
and its only up the road in bonny Scotland
got my ro system today all the way from America gonna fit it next week when I'm off hey @Itisi you fancy a foreigner :crying:

Yep I checked them out. Can get the same strains for about the same price:cool1: Freebies are different but WTF. Do you need a code?

I only asked you because they reckon any idiot can do it I will find me a chimp with a socket set about the same IQ as your average water boy (plumber) [emoji23]

Hey - easy now. Hard enough to get a job without bring other species into the mix. Coming from the US, I'm guessing all the fittings on the RO system are NPT. Is BSPT still the standard in the UK?

Back