Yep I checked them out. Can get the same strains for about the same price:cool1: Freebies are different but WTF. Do you need a code?

Hey - easy now. Hard enough to get a job without bring other species into the mix. Coming from the US, I'm guessing all the fittings on the RO system are NPT. Is BSPT still the standard in the UK?

Barrel is still bsp, everything else is Millimetric!

Looks like a trip to rs for wile. Plumb centre won't stock anything to convert and b and q will be worse.

It will most likely be 15mm copper, possibly 22mm. The ro system will most likely be 1/2" or 3/4". If you have good pressure use flexible connectors, if you have no experience trying to cut in between fixed points is a (unt, actually if you have experience it's still a (unt, you just know it will be before you start.

If you wanna have a crack at it yourself I'll pm you my phone number in case things go wrong.

Yep I checked them out. Can get the same strains for about the same price:cool1: Freebies are different but WTF. Do you need a code?

Hey - easy now. Hard enough to get a job without bring other species into the mix. Coming from the US, I'm guessing all the fittings on the RO system are NPT. Is BSPT still the standard in the UK?
The code is GreenFriday15 think you add the code at the basket and look at you getting all technical about fitting it come with a kit to connect up to were your washing machine plumbs in under the sink and it has its own tap so I don't need to feck about to much haven't looked at the instructions yet will worry about that next week [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

Barrel is still bsp, everything else is Millimetric!

Looks like a trip to rs for wile. Plumb centre won't stock anything to convert and b and q will be worse.

It will most likely be 15mm copper, possibly 22mm. The ro system will most likely be 1/2" or 3/4". If you have good pressure use flexible connectors, if you have no experience trying to cut in between fixed points is a (unt, actually if you have experience it's still a (unt, you just know it will be before you start.

If you wanna have a crack at it yourself I'll pm you my phone number in case things go wrong.
Cheers dude I knew you cared really you can buy 2 conversion kits one for the washing machine or one the cuts into existing copper pipes and seals as it goes hey ain't modern technology great [emoji106]

Cheers dude I knew you cared really you can buy 2 conversion kits one for the washing machine or one the cuts into existing copper pipes and seals as it goes hey ain't modern technology great [emoji106]

The self tapping ones can cause flow probs (and leaks).

They do a splitter for washing machine feeds. Y connections, b and q stock them. Allows one wachine machine feed to supply two appliances.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

The self tapping ones can cause flow probs (and leaks).

They do a splitter for washing machine feeds. Y connections, b and q stock them. Allows one wachine machine feed to supply two appliances.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Modern washing machine only uses one pipe leaving the other for meee Cheers for the heads up about the self tapping if it looks like a head ache will get the landlord to sort it

Modern washing machine only uses one pipe leaving the other for meee Cheers for the heads up about the self tapping if it looks like a head ache will get the landlord to sort it

They generally use the cold feed, meaning the one that's left is the hot.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

They generally use the cold feed, meaning the one that's left is the hot.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Good point bat man but for some reason the washing machine is plumbed in before the water hits the combi as I said if it's to much hassle I will pay a plumber (your talking to an ex mechanic who pays other people to fix his car) There's certain things I don't feck with plumbing,electric or gas leave it to the pro's

@Itisi if you get a chance dude have a look at these how to vids on fitting the ro system and if in your opinion it looks a ballache I will get some one in to do it http://fountainheadwatersystems.com/reverseosmosisinformation.html
update time day 79 the last 2 and a half plants are all on plain ole h2o so I will just post some pics and hopefully will have time to germ 2x supernatural og by mephisto over the next 2 days need to get my hydro on as you can see on the first few pics after I chopped most of the good bud off and left her tattered remains under a light I think those little popcorn buds have gone frosty as feck
lg8cxBU.jpg

FNHlREo.jpg

vpyz9TO.jpg

RISg3Na.jpg

Yj0Wp34.jpg

MI8iJiG.jpg

imAZVrE.jpg

me2Seoe.jpg

2RFqC5m.jpg

well in the words of the late great Mother Teresa lets blow this fleapit and get baked :baked:

@Itisi if you get a chance dude have a look at these how to vids on fitting the ro system and if in your opinion it looks a ballache I will get some one in to do it http://fountainheadwatersystems.com/reverseosmosisinformation.html
update time day 79 the last 2 and a half plants are all on plain ole h2o so I will just post some pics and hopefully will have time to germ 2x supernatural og by mephisto over the next 2 days need to get my hydro on as you can see on the first few pics after I chopped most of the good bud off and left her tattered remains under a light I think those little popcorn buds have gone frosty as feck
lg8cxBU.jpg

FNHlREo.jpg

vpyz9TO.jpg

RISg3Na.jpg

Yj0Wp34.jpg

MI8iJiG.jpg

imAZVrE.jpg

me2Seoe.jpg

2RFqC5m.jpg

well in the words of the late great Mother Teresa lets blow this fleapit and get baked :baked:

Looking good.

I don't think you'll have any probs fitting the filter.

If you have the spare washing machine valve to connect to, you're laughing.

The fittings are all push fit or have o ring seals. Apart from fixing it to the wall, you won't need any tools (a pair of scissors to cut the 6mm tubing maybe). Are you feeding back in to the house supply or just using it to supply the grow? Getting the water into the filter is the easy bit. Where's it go after?

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back