Looking good.

I don't think you'll have any probs fitting the filter.

If you have the spare washing machine valve to connect to, you're laughing.

The fittings are all push fit or have o ring seals. Apart from fixing it to the wall, you won't need any tools (a pair of scissors to cut the 6mm tubing maybe). Are you feeding back in to the house supply or just using it to supply the grow? Getting the water into the filter is the easy bit. Where's it go after?

Itisi
it is isn't it?
The waste water goes the sink you fit a collar drill a six ml hole in your plastic pipe and plug and play will get some pics later when I get home from work Cheers dude [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

@Itisi if you get a chance dude have a look at these how to vids on fitting the ro system and
well in the words of the late great Mother Teresa lets blow this fleapit and get baked :baked:

Looking stellar Wile, but I don't think that I have ever heard that particular Mother Theresa quote! LMAO

Send me a pic of the bits you have. I'll get a better idea then.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
@Itisi just checked all the filter connectors the knob heads haven't given me anything to connect to the main water supply slightly abusive email sent [emoji23] I've been chatting to the plant engineers at work they fit all the RO systems in the labs they use the collars that bite into the pipe they said they used to be shit but have improved alot (no leaky leaky) I'm not waiting for the parts from the USA gonna go on line and have a blimp about [emoji106]

Sorry to bug you @Itisi here's a pic of my cold water tap pipe I'm assuming if can just find a piece that fits between there any idea of the size
5e29e68dcb34b90552ca92f47a055081.jpg

sorry scrap that idea I'm going with the washing machine adapter http://www.ro-world.co.uk/acatalog/RO-Unit-Tube-Tap-Connector.html#SID=78
and just to be sure a double connector http://www.ro-world.co.uk/acatalog/RO-Unit-Washing-Machine-Y-Piece.html
and I think I will get me some is it ptfe tape the white shit :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sorry to bug you @Itisi here's a pic of my cold water tap pipe I'm assuming if can just find a piece that fits between there any idea of the size
5e29e68dcb34b90552ca92f47a055081.jpg

sorry scrap that idea I'm going with the washing machine adapter http://www.ro-world.co.uk/acatalog/RO-Unit-Tube-Tap-Connector.html#SID=78
and just to be sure a double connector http://www.ro-world.co.uk/acatalog/RO-Unit-Washing-Machine-Y-Piece.html
and I think I will get me some is it ptfe tape the white shit [emoji106]
The pipe size is 15mm (half inch old money). They've used flexi's tap connectors which means it would be easy to connect in.

Those little valves are called ballofix valves, try to avoid turning them off (they'll leak 50% of the time).

The white tape is ptfe (when I was an apprentice there was a store man that made us use its full name, polytetrafluoroetalene, thanks Stan, you cunt!)

Itisi
it is isn't it?

The pipe size is 15mm (half inch old money). They've used flexi's tap connectors which means it would be easy to connect in.

Those little valves are called ballofix valves, try to avoid turning them off (they'll leak 50% of the time).

The white tape is ptfe (when I was an apprentice there was a store man that made us use its full name, polytetrafluoroetalene, thanks Stan, you cunt!)

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Cheers dude parts are ordered and just for good measure ordered a new carbon phresh filter looking back I fitted the last one in February 2015 and I smoke in the tent now and then (it's fookin freezing in the loft) so hasn't done me to bad [emoji106]

Well that's my seed order in at the vaults hat to get a 7 pack of hubbabubba ha ha let's hope the wife doesn't see my credit card bill [emoji23]

Don't forget the discount code GreenFriday15

It's a massively good strain Wilee... stick 'em in yer buckets... yeee-haa!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

He said 'half inch'... that's cockney for fookin scouse thief in old money...

Back