only took the one nug shot I'm leaving more leaves on this time see if I can get the cure better :shrug:(almost sounds like I know what I'm doin)
RmVVL0A.jpg

What's the theory here? More leaf slower dry?

Yup well that's the idea whether it works only time will tell [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

Well. The pineapple was the tastiest I've grown. Coz of the fox tails my harvest whores ( trim tarts, snip slags) got it down to almost calyx only. Cos of the temps it was over dry in 3 days! That stuff was tasty from the off and just got better in the cure.
Makes no sense.

Well. The pineapple was the tastiest I've grown. Coz of the fox tails my harvest whores ( trim tarts, snip slags) got it down to almost calyx only. Cos of the temps it was over dry in 3 days! That stuff was tasty from the off and just got better in the cure.
Makes no sense.
Also if it's got trics on it I'm smoking the mofo [emoji108]

I don't really keep my trim had the top drawer in the freezer full of it the Mrs threw a strop so unless it's really sticky it gets binned it's not like I'm gonna run out of bud [emoji106]

Used to bin mine. But now my nephew does the Bho.

Makes no sense.

I used to jar mine early thinking that the extra moisture (it was still pretty dry roughly 65%) would help retain the smell.

But since I got the heads up from pop22 via wile, I always dry to 55-58% and then jar em up.

They seem over dry and lose all scent, but within 1-2 weeks they really start getting that sweet/sour pungent whiff back.

I find growing to be the easy part, getting decent smoke used to be an epic.

But you lot have been doing it far longer than I, so I'm sure you've all got the methods nailed down.

Fucking heartbreaking my first few harvests, grew perfectly but my local dealers gear was far nicer smell/smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back