@Wile e Peyote i grew the Dina Bubba Kush also and i have to say it def knocked me out! good strong med there man!
Good to know trip gonna order tonight after work and get them Germed end of the week or beginning of next [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

I don't know fookin scousers some ones chopped half me bush
ef3a3905b493c4d3bf86427cfd715167.jpg

Ok it was this scouser still you can't trust anyone [emoji23]

You nutta what did you do that for? Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha ha she was ready mate all cloudy with a few ambers gonna chop the rest when what's left drains the coco of water sick and tired of dumping soggy coco weighs a fair bit the others are going on plain water tomorrow there not putting on any more weight think I should get around 4 Oscars off the one I've just chopped [emoji106]

Looks nice and sticky mate. The paper bags should stick the leaves down.. mine turned out lovely with a very rough trim.

Cheers for the tip and a mahoosive shout to the Home Bargains brown paper bags! The only problem I have now is 15 stinking bags in my wardrobe.

I fookin hope there's no police at the next wedding I'm at. [emoji51]

Looks nice and sticky mate. The paper bags should stick the leaves down.. mine turned out lovely with a very rough trim.

Cheers for the tip and a mahoosive shout to the Home Bargains brown paper bags! The only problem I have now is 15 stinking bags in my wardrobe.

I fookin hope there's no police at the next wedding I'm at. [emoji51]
Dude get yourself some little bulldog clips a bit of wire and hang them in your tent in there bags perfect temps and humidity and all whiffyness contained [emoji106]

Dude get yourself some little bulldog clips a bit of wire and hang them in your tent in there bags perfect temps and humidity and all whiffyness contained [emoji106]

Yeah, I hear ya mate... I'm on about the bags I used to dry the Hubbabubbasmelloscope in. I didn't wanna chuck em out so they're empty but they "stink tae foooook" as they say in Scotland!

Maybe I should chuck them ooot.

Yeah, I hear ya mate... I'm on about the bags I used to dry the Hubbabubbasmelloscope in. I didn't wanna chuck em out so they're empty but they "stink tae foooook" as they say in Scotland!

Maybe I should chuck them ooot.
I use the waste food caddy paper bags, when I'm done drying in them, we use them for.........food waste.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back