Go with the xxl strains. Moby and white widow are absolutely massive. All of them get big but these 2 are monsters. Mark entioned critical 2.0 we one of his go to strains for. Good solid yield and easy grow.
Cheers big the amnesia and the cheese are xxl the bubba kush I've gotta try that scally raves about it and the freebies are either white widows xxl or blue cheese anything over 5 oscars a plant will do me [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

Go with the xxl strains. Moby and white widow are absolutely massive. All of them get big but these 2 are monsters. Mark entioned critical 2.0 we one of his go to strains for. Good solid yield and easy grow.
You saw my Dick, right? [emoji121] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You saw my Dick, right? [emoji121] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

I refuse to be dragged into this double entendre riddled conversation [emoji23] ye witchy you had a huge dick awwww see you've dragged me in now noooooo

I refuse to be dragged into this double entendre riddled conversation [emoji23] ye witchy you had a huge dick awwww see you've dragged me in now noooooo

Hahaha! Gave me the biggest dry nuggets I've grown. [emoji16] [emoji106]

89deaad25a065a2a4e4d27ca35e1c20a.jpg

You can't go wrong with bubba kush Wile and if you're looking for a strong Dutch Passion strain that'll leave you on your arse get some blueberry I've grown a bunch of their stuff and nothing comes close to it.

You can't go wrong with bubba kush Wile and if you're looking for a strong Dutch Passion strain that'll leave you on your arse get some blueberry I've grown a bunch of their stuff and nothing comes close to it.
Cheers for the info dude but I'm done with Dutch passion for the time being it's all dinafem this buy it's my own fault doing nearly an ounce a week in high tolerance and all that shit [emoji106]

Back