Nice buds Wilee! What's the stank like on the Critical Jack?

The Hubba is a beauty mate, strong as fook (so I'm told), that'll sort you out a treat.

Have you done the Fast Buds GSC auto yet? That's deffo one of the best I've grown in ages.. I shall be buying more of those pips soon. Even my dodgy pH pen didn't ruin it either... what's not to love about that?

Nice buds Wilee! What's the stank like on the Critical Jack?

The Hubba is a beauty mate, strong as fook (so I'm told), that'll sort you out a treat.

Have you done the Fast Buds GSC auto yet? That's deffo one of the best I've grown in ages.. I shall be buying more of those pips soon. Even my dodgy pH pen didn't ruin it either... what's not to love about that?
the stink it smells like weed mate :smoking:think I'm a bit weed blind to be honest theirs a definite dankness to the tent when you give the buds a squeeze theirs a bit of menthol going on but I find that with most weed ive grown never tried fastbuds I'm trying to buy direct from the breeders in future fuck the seed banks herbies wont get another penny from me as they don't seem to give a shit still got a shit load of beans
mephisto genetics: tyrone special 3 seeds,supernatural OG 5 seeds,heisenburgh special 3 seeds , fantasamo express 2 seeds
sweetseeds: black jack auto 6 seeds,red poison 2 seeds
, automazar 4 seeds, blue auto mazar 1 seed
big buddha seeds :blue cheese auto 5 seeds
vaults :cheese autos 5 seeds
delicious seeds : sugar black rose 2 seeds
heavy weight seeds :2fast2vast 8 seeds
there might be more who knows :shrug:

That room of buds looks so good mate!
Bogof black friday at mephisto! Hmmm i like the sound of that- im with you direct from breeders for me. Itll be mephisto and dinafem mostly.
As for a heavy hitting strain triangle kush is a strong stone- heard great things about ripleys too

That room of buds looks so good mate!
Bogof black friday at mephisto! Hmmm i like the sound of that- im with you direct from breeders for me. Itll be mephisto and dinafem mostly.
As for a heavy hitting strain triangle kush is a strong stone- heard great things about ripleys too
Cheers dude one tries [emoji23] I've had the triangle nice smoke need to try some dinafem might just buy some hubba and maybe something from dinafem scallys always going on about bubba kush hmm got me thinking now

Amused ourselves to death

the stink it smells like weed mate :smoking:think I'm a bit weed blind to be honest theirs a definite dankness to the tent when you give the buds a squeeze theirs a bit of menthol going on but I find that with most weed ive grown never tried fastbuds I'm trying to buy direct from the breeders in future fuck the seed banks herbies wont get another penny from me as they don't seem to give a shit still got a shit load of beans
mephisto genetics: tyrone special 3 seeds,supernatural OG 5 seeds,heisenburgh special 3 seeds , fantasamo express 2 seeds
sweetseeds: black jack auto 6 seeds,red poison 2 seeds
, automazar 4 seeds, blue auto mazar 1 seed
big buddha seeds :blue cheese auto 5 seeds
vaults :cheese autos 5 seeds
delicious seeds : sugar black rose 2 seeds
heavy weight seeds :2fast2vast 8 seeds
there might be more who knows :shrug:
Oh, you're so good doing an inventory!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

But no White Widow! [emoji23]

The blue auto Maz is a blinder too if ya get the good pheno.

Lucky dip!
I got one!

8e21df6fb015881122dcb2a6861c33eb.jpg

But no White Widow! [emoji23]

The blue auto Maz is a blinder too if ya get the good pheno.

Lucky dip!
Done the blue mazz aswell it's ok don't think Dutch passions for me not strong enough (what I've grown) fuck it it's 2 supernatural og for me depending how big they get might throw in a black jack the lads at work bite my hand off with that one and you know what they say once you've been black ain't no goin back (please excuse me seem to have come over all 1970,'s harlem globetrotter like)[emoji23] [emoji111]

Ha ha you post away witchy [emoji106]

Thanks, Mr. Wile! [emoji2]

[emoji121] As I was saying, wow, have I got the talks lately!! I still think it's the sativaness of my current selection. In combination with total brain immobilization, makes for a lot of useless speech! [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Back