Can I fook find the white widow xxl seeds I'm leaning towards supernatural og by mephisto or do I buy more seeds on black Friday hmm might do both how's the pound looking against the euro these days [emoji23]

Amused ourselves to death

I think its dinafem dude but it wont be here getting itchy feet so to speak and with that update day 59 for the Critical Jack no change in the feeds so just pics
flUhLBM.jpg

IBVQBuz.jpg

WTUNolX.jpg

AXkuC6W.jpg

l83xvji.jpg

MeguMRA.jpg

P61849u.jpg

VaqYWJ7.jpg

WS8m7Kc.jpg

Spm1hIK.jpg

erxfSiK.jpg

8jFt1Pd.jpg

8E3ZWcU.jpg

AemWjnq.jpg
How can I look at these pictures and not smile? [emoji4] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

cheers red there getting there the little one should be cooked in 2 to 3 weeks the others maybe 4 or 5 weeks :shrug:

mate it isn't that clean you want to see the state of the floor and the chaos that is the rest of the loft and don't forget it is a newish tent need to catch up on all the threads I'm following been chocker in work bomb the shit out of them little bastards vladders bleach em good :pass:
Haha! [emoji121] I know the feeling! [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

while were on the subject of hygrometers ive been using cheap digital ones from china so ive ordered 2 analogue ones to see if there any better http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181781924440
update day 64 for the Critical Jack Herer the smaller one may still have another 2 weeks of feeding left as I can find no cloudy trics on her so far and she has a few defs but nothing like the big girl but she still keeps on putting on the weight though so feck it keep feeding baby speaking of feed that is now 0.5 ml silica,1 ml calmag,1 ml revive,1.25 ml advanced nutreints bloom A+B and 1 ml of overdrive per ltr of water pic time
f0zJxIA.jpg

5tNqWo5.jpg

nQ4oVbD.jpg

QCQ5rzX.jpg

w4VxJln.jpg

905R1OK.jpg

NafPtzj.jpg

mO4ogQK.jpg

4S8Ym20.jpg

EaBoTEf.jpg

YiTXUsw.jpg

tyF2gIl.jpg

vZU4fi1.jpg

oh and the weight off the second purps was 78 grams I say was as myself and a few of the lads have been caining it today and its a bit giggly I like it pity its a shit yield oh well that's all folks cheers for popping by :pass:
Those buds are just total yumminess! [emoji178] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Back