You can fook right off with that light [emoji23] and I can't smell feck all getting over a cold and im shit at identifying smells all smells the same to me

Amused ourselves to death
LMAO!:funny: i just got over a cold about 2 weeks ago and i can say i feel your pain Wile, my smell and taste was ravaged by that cold:bummer:

while were on the subject of hygrometers ive been using cheap digital ones from china so ive ordered 2 analogue ones to see if there any better http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181781924440
update day 64 for the Critical Jack Herer the smaller one may still have another 2 weeks of feeding left as I can find no cloudy trics on her so far and she has a few defs but nothing like the big girl but she still keeps on putting on the weight though so feck it keep feeding baby speaking of feed that is now 0.5 ml silica,1 ml calmag,1 ml revive,1.25 ml advanced nutreints bloom A+B and 1 ml of overdrive per ltr of water pic time
f0zJxIA.jpg

5tNqWo5.jpg

nQ4oVbD.jpg

QCQ5rzX.jpg

w4VxJln.jpg

905R1OK.jpg

NafPtzj.jpg

mO4ogQK.jpg

4S8Ym20.jpg

EaBoTEf.jpg

YiTXUsw.jpg

tyF2gIl.jpg

vZU4fi1.jpg

oh and the weight off the second purps was 78 grams I say was as myself and a few of the lads have been caining it today and its a bit giggly I like it pity its a shit yield oh well that's all folks cheers for popping by :pass:
I also use analogue one from exo terra it's for reptile tanks lol along with my digital exo terra aswell

right just ordered another single autopot with res (ive got 3 plant on the go and one needs flushing before the rest sooo new res) that will be used for flushing only and puts me upto 4 autopots nice even number and ordered a 100 gallon a day ro system with alkali filter puts your waters ph to 8.5 good for drinking and when I use the water for my plants I can unscrew the filter although the filter only puts in calcium, magnesium and sodium potassium back in as ro water is acidic and acidic waters not good for the body and its nearly Friday so :woohoo::yay::woohoo1::pass:

Blasphemy! Goooood lord Wilee.. you'll burn for this... BURN I SAY!

An eternity of damnation awaits at the gates of hell...

(That's if they haven't been sold for scrap) [emoji56]
Blasphemy I know that one he plays in goal for Portugal [emoji23] is it warm in that hell place because it's fookin freezing this way and yes along with the pearly gates the pikeys add em [emoji33]

Amused ourselves to death

day 67 for the Critical Jack think ive got the defs sorted (couldn't be much worse) and the smaller one is putting on the weight again as my new res and autopot are here I'm thinking one more weekish on the feed then plain water in the new res the others fook knows how long :smoking: just mixed up another feed and its 1 ml silica, 1.5 ml calmag,1 ml revive,1.25 ml advanced nutes bloom A+B and 1 ml overdrive per ltr of water I'm keeping the ph at 5.7 to 5.8 to combat the high ph I was feeding them :wall: oh well pic time starting from smallest to tallest
n7Sov0X.jpg

1Wh1gX0.jpg

vHDqi24.jpg

dxVEdnu.jpg

ymdNM96.jpg

OCWA0NQ.jpg

aq2F8kA.jpg

LZDxCzg.jpg

JJLwNre.jpg

well its Friday soooo :headbang::toke::vibe::eyebrows::thumbsup::woohoo1::woohoo::cooldance::dancer::yay::smoking:

Back