Whoa-whoa-whoooooaaa Wilee! You didn't just say "no bud rot" did ya?

They're not finished yet buddy... ffs! Touch some wood (not the twig in yer undercrackerz) and salute a few magpies! [emoji23]
on the purps dude on the purps and ive got my bud rot stop as back up psst I smoked most of the last stuff ha ha fecking bud rot I smoke you lets be havin it cant be worse than the old cancer sticks I smoke really do need to pack in :wall:

on the purps dude on the purps and ive got my bud rot stop as back up psst I smoked most of the last stuff ha ha fecking bud rot I smoke you lets be havin it cant be worse than the old cancer sticks I smoke really do need to pack in :wall:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Fookin loon! [emoji1360][emoji111]️

That mouldy bit I had while I was on holiday, remember I took the jar with me? I bagged it up and chucked it on the street.. it was gone by the morning.. some poor fooka will be on antibiotics ATM! [emoji23]
:crying::crying::crying: some poor fucker will think the coughing's down to it being good shit until he or she hacks up a lung I didn't smoke the really bad buds made oil with them tasted nice ive been reading up on the old bud root a a few peeps reckon its always there just need the right conditions unless you run a lab style clean room it will always be there as Ghandi once said shit happens homie :backside::rofl:

Yeah man, it comes from the stem outwards in my experience. As I said before, in my damp ol cellar, if any air gets drawn in from plant level (like where the tent zips meet), that's where it happens for me!

Big shout to the Great Yarmouth lung hospital! [emoji23][emoji10][emoji100][emoji382][emoji381]

I used to smoke commercial weed in the 80s, I should imagine it was more mold than monk! I don't think they even dried that brick weed. I think the issue is if you have a dodgy chest to start with.
I spent my late teens smoking soap bar, working in asbestos rooms, sweeping out industrial boilers. If that ain't fooked my lungs up a bit of mold has no hope!
I put my moldy buds in the wash bag, but I reckon there's probably some I didn't spot.

Oh, if you want accurate, calibration free rh measurement, a whirring hygrometer is the way to go, (you may smash your light and decapitate your plants trying to use it mind!)

Itisi
it is isn't it?

while were on the subject of hygrometers ive been using cheap digital ones from china so ive ordered 2 analogue ones to see if there any better http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181781924440
update day 64 for the Critical Jack Herer the smaller one may still have another 2 weeks of feeding left as I can find no cloudy trics on her so far and she has a few defs but nothing like the big girl but she still keeps on putting on the weight though so feck it keep feeding baby speaking of feed that is now 0.5 ml silica,1 ml calmag,1 ml revive,1.25 ml advanced nutreints bloom A+B and 1 ml of overdrive per ltr of water pic time
f0zJxIA.jpg

5tNqWo5.jpg

nQ4oVbD.jpg

QCQ5rzX.jpg

w4VxJln.jpg

905R1OK.jpg

NafPtzj.jpg

mO4ogQK.jpg

4S8Ym20.jpg

EaBoTEf.jpg

YiTXUsw.jpg

tyF2gIl.jpg

vZU4fi1.jpg

oh and the weight off the second purps was 78 grams I say was as myself and a few of the lads have been caining it today and its a bit giggly I like it pity its a shit yield oh well that's all folks cheers for popping by :pass:
great looking buds Wile, wow man :slap::greenthumb:whats the critical jack smell like brotha?

Whoa-whoa-whoooooaaa Wilee! You didn't just say "no bud rot" did ya?

They're not finished yet buddy... ffs! Touch some wood (not the twig in yer undercrackerz) and salute a few magpies! [emoji23]
maybe he should put that reptile light back up? what you think @Wile e Peyote ???:funny:

Back