Looking awesome Wile,those are all filling out grand,a proper bud fest.
cheers red there getting there the little one should be cooked in 2 to 3 weeks the others maybe 4 or 5 weeks :shrug:

Very nice Wilee. It always looks so clinical in there, very clean and very happy plants.

Very very good.

I'm off down the cellar in a mo, with a rake of bleach and bug spray. (Can't wait[emoji51])
mate it isn't that clean you want to see the state of the floor and the chaos that is the rest of the loft and don't forget it is a newish tent need to catch up on all the threads I'm following been chocker in work bomb the shit out of them little bastards vladders bleach em good :pass:

cheers red there getting there the little one should be cooked in 2 to 3 weeks the others maybe 4 or 5 weeks :shrug:

mate it isn't that clean you want to see the state of the floor and the chaos that is the rest of the loft and don't forget it is a newish tent need to catch up on all the threads I'm following been chocker in work bomb the shit out of them little bastards vladders bleach em good :pass:

Done. Now I stink of bleach! Also I washed my fabric pots in Mrs V's two day old washing machine! [emoji23][emoji1360]

thought I would share this ive been over drying my weed so I thought I would test out my hygrometers found this online
Try the Salt Test:
Luckily, as nature would have it, when salt and water (NaCl and H2O for you studious types), are in a saturated solution at equilibrium, the resultant humidity is 75%. This gives a fantastic reference point to calibrate our hygrometer. There is an easy way to determine if your hygrometer is accurate. Here's the procedure you should use: you need a ziploc bag, a screw-on beer bottle cap (or other small container) a small amount of salt (regular 'ole table salt), and water.
  1. Place the salt in the bottle cap (or other small container).
  2. Dampen the salt with water. Do not put so much in that the salt gets "sloppy". You want a damp pile of salt in the bottle cap.
  3. Place both the hygrometer and the bottle cap full of damp salt in the ziploc bag and seal it well. (It is important not to let air on or out while the test is going on.)
  4. Keep it like this for over 8 hours.
After 8 hours in the damp salt environment, the actual humidity inside the bag will be 75%. Compare it to your hygrometer, your hygrometer should also read 75%. If not, you will then know exactly how far off your hygrometer is. If it's off, note the amount and direction that it actually reads and be sure to add or subtract that amount when reading the hygrometer. If the hygrometer has a control to adjust it (either the needle or the display), you can set the hygrometer to 75% immediately after the test.

You should salt test your hygrometer every 6 months or so to be sure of the accuracy
as I use ones thast cant be adjusted whatever there out by I mark on them with a permanent marker quit a few of mine were showing 71% rh when I should have been 75% rh
:pass:

Nice tip mate- mine all read differently!
Those purps turned out really nice looking too.
:slap:
Havnt been about much was working away for a bit- need to catch up on everyones threads
Cheers dude haven't been on much myself busy at work just waiting on the last purps to dry should be around the same weight maybe a bit more having a few probs with the bigger critical (didn't check the ph was 6.5 when I checked it) threw a bit of great white in the try and sort it out ph is now 5.8 [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

thought I would share this ive been over drying my weed so I thought I would test out my hygrometers found this online
Try the Salt Test:
Luckily, as nature would have it, when salt and water (NaCl and H2O for you studious types), are in a saturated solution at equilibrium, the resultant humidity is 75%. This gives a fantastic reference point to calibrate our hygrometer. There is an easy way to determine if your hygrometer is accurate. Here's the procedure you should use: you need a ziploc bag, a screw-on beer bottle cap (or other small container) a small amount of salt (regular 'ole table salt), and water.
  1. Place the salt in the bottle cap (or other small container).
  2. Dampen the salt with water. Do not put so much in that the salt gets "sloppy". You want a damp pile of salt in the bottle cap.
  3. Place both the hygrometer and the bottle cap full of damp salt in the ziploc bag and seal it well. (It is important not to let air on or out while the test is going on.)
  4. Keep it like this for over 8 hours.
After 8 hours in the damp salt environment, the actual humidity inside the bag will be 75%. Compare it to your hygrometer, your hygrometer should also read 75%. If not, you will then know exactly how far off your hygrometer is. If it's off, note the amount and direction that it actually reads and be sure to add or subtract that amount when reading the hygrometer. If the hygrometer has a control to adjust it (either the needle or the display), you can set the hygrometer to 75% immediately after the test.

You should salt test your hygrometer every 6 months or so to be sure of the accuracy
as I use ones thast cant be adjusted whatever there out by I mark on them with a permanent marker quit a few of mine were showing 71% rh when I should have been 75% rh
:pass:
great write up wile!:slap::slap::slap:

Back