Knowing our government,they could be slowly poisoning us all through the water supply,i wouldnt put it passed them.In these days of terrorism i suppose poisoning our water would be an option for them.I think we should all have a RO system just in case.
Good luck with it mate.

Knowing our government,they could be slowly poisoning us all through the water supply,i wouldnt put it passed them.In these days of terrorism i suppose poisoning our water would be an option for them.I think we should all have a RO system just in case.
Good luck with it mate.
Red terrorism is the last thing on my mind mate one of the reasons I stopped reading the daily rags keep the public scared and you can pass any law you want and the sheeple will just follow along power to the people (woolfie Smith [emoji23]) shit can't remember the name of that show also I'm using live bacteria in my bubble buckets so I want to start with a clean slate so to speak [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

Red terrorism is the last thing on my mind mate one of the reasons I stopped reading the daily rags keep the public scared and you can pass any law you want and the sheeple will just follow along power to the people (woolfie Smith [emoji23]) shit can't remember the name of that show also I'm using live bacteria in my bubble buckets so I want to start with a clean slate so to speak [emoji106]

Citizen Smith!

Good luck with it mate.
Over here in the US, they try to force fluoridate the water supply. Also many articles to supports lithium in the water as well. Repeating the mantra "it's safe and effective and helps prevent cavities" so to "Maybe" help with preventing a tiny hole in your tooth we should have every single glass from the tap containing the Neurotoxin. Thankfully the valley I live in has rejected these measures but the state even uses fines as a threat to coerce the people to go along with it.
But if you are buying "organic food" grown from a town that has fluoridated water the food is often contaminated as well. They have even passed laws and arrested farmers for collecting rainwater. And currently large corporations are buying up all of the water rights. The specific kind of fluoride they pawn on us here is actually an industrial waste product and the companies have lobbied and paid to have studies to make the addition of fluoride in the water supple a way where they can not only dispose of toxic waste into the environment, but they also get to sell the toxic waste for a profit instead of paying hazardous waste disposal fees. Oh have I mentioned that the Fluoride molecule is the main ingredient in many psychotropic drugs like Fluoxitine for example?
I use water filtration, it's a simple enough thing to do these days. I don't take pharma drugs...why would I want them laced into my water?

Edit:

I get what you mean as well my friend as we all know that governments use the hegelian dialectic to shape people's opinions based in fear. It is a great motivator and we can now demonstrate that much of the "terror cells" are paid with tax money with black budgets.
So although I agree to an extent, I also feel it necessary to dig into the lesser known truths and try to make sense of what's going on. Even if I understand many of the events that take place are either allowed to happen or just outright planned, I'm better able to defend myself when it comes to protecting my mind and sense of reality when I research.
What a time to be Alive in though I must say ^.^

http://www.globalresearch.ca/silenc...and-the-origins-of-isis-sibel-edmonds/5475126

Over here in the US, they try to force fluoridate the water supply. Also many articles to supports lithium in the water as well. Repeating the mantra "it's safe and effective and helps prevent cavities" so to "Maybe" help with preventing a tiny hole in your tooth we should have every single glass from the tap containing the Neurotoxin. Thankfully the valley I live in has rejected these measures but the state even uses fines as a threat to coerce the people to go along with it.
But if you are buying "organic food" grown from a town that has fluoridated water the food is often contaminated as well. They have even passed laws and arrested farmers for collecting rainwater. And currently large corporations are buying up all of the water rights. The specific kind of fluoride they pawn on us here is actually an industrial waste product and the companies have lobbied and paid to have studies to make the addition of fluoride in the water supple a way where they can not only dispose of toxic waste into the environment, but they also get to sell the toxic waste for a profit instead of paying hazardous waste disposal fees. Oh have I mentioned that the Fluoride molecule is the main ingredient in many psychotropic drugs like Fluoxitine for example?
I use water filtration, it's a simple enough thing to do these days. I don't take pharma drugs...why would I want them laced into my water?

Edit:

Couldn't agree more even my fecking dentist tried to get me to use a special fluoridated toothpaste when I said why would I want to brush my teeth with a by product of the aluminium, phosphate, steel and nuclear industry he just looked at me puzzled and said ok guess you know what your talking about [emoji23]

We've had fluoride in the water here since the 80s. It's nearly put the dentists out of business, and I'm oright... honest.
We don't so they say the people who done the study on fluoride to add to drinking water are the same peeps that said asbestos was safe hmm [emoji107]

Couldn't agree more even my fecking dentist tried to get me to use a special fluoridated toothpaste when I said why would I want to brush my teeth with a by product of the aluminium, phosphate, steel and nuclear industry he just looked at me puzzled and said ok guess you know what your talking about [emoji23]

Good man! I've had similar conversations, one time a friend who was a dentist tried to argue that cavities can cause you to go crazy...therefore you should imbibe the Neurotoxin to avoid such a thing from happening.
(He clearly uses too much fluoride)
Haha ^.^

Back