i love the purple and pink in the purps and that critical jack is really taking her shape now! man shes gonna be niceeee @Wile e Peyote !
Cheers dude the purps is so dark here's a little nug shot taken under cfl with no flash shits almost black
c8de9512b7ebde79fd10eddad6f28a26.jpg

Amused ourselves to death

Cheers dude the purps is so dark here's a little nug shot taken under cfl with no flash shits almost black
c8de9512b7ebde79fd10eddad6f28a26.jpg

Amused ourselves to death
man thats dark! would you like your palm read while i have this pic ?:crying:
lol just kiding i cant/dont do that stuff lol:pighug:

just a pic update and then there were three Critical Jack Herer day 53

q1mcliz.jpg

nx6ZW9D.jpg

ZIhpdFc.jpg

KadFMxK.jpg

m6I2xsp.jpg

nnFdOfZ.jpg

zDOj6xA.jpg

Q9lMZi9.jpg

8Iew3fl.jpg

BPFgFtn.jpg

gxr3aWo.jpg

xI0GhCu.jpg

ETdBHCy.jpg

MSihVcq.jpg

the smaller girl is starting to fatten up nicely and the others are getting there I'm in the middle of chopping the last purps no pics though hate havin a sticky phone :smoking:

Yeah.. the 65 day things are usually lying tho bud. Vlad says so.. Oh fook, I'm doing it now too!

Hey, [emoji102]
c33cf7a93306ee5a05e72e00fc90aaa5.png
2cb1c5c5f041c704949aed4e9af03e4d.png

Big shout from the tapatalk massive! [emoji111]️

It's weird, some pics will enlarge and others won't. It must depend on the upload method.

I think there something wrong with you pair.

Fuck now I am talking in the third person....Fuck I did it again...Oh I can't stop myself!!!

ive done it with my fingers already on a smaller 4" fan and it scared the HELL out of me!:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

Lol. I used to have an unguarded one that had a rubber blade, great idea. Kind of lulled you into a force sense of safety around normal fans tho, not good when you are a heating/ventilation engineer!

Back