Looking forward to the ww xxls- and for what its worth i dont think it matters a damm weather you switch to bloom nutes on day 20 or day 50 its all genetics when the stretch stops- just my opinion though.
Thats why i stick to my schedule too- unless the plant really suggests otherwise

Looking forward to the ww xxls- and for what its worth i dont think it matters a damm weather you switch to bloom nutes on day 20 or day 50 its all genetics when the stretch stops- just my opinion though.
Thats why i stick to my schedule too- unless the plant really suggests otherwise
Dont really have a schedule just wing it like [emoji23] try not to over think growing I'll just confuse myself [emoji86] [emoji85] [emoji87] [emoji12]

Amused ourselves to death

Told you I gave her an unintentional haircut
f099c65c3cd9c44e61bb596ade01357f.jpg

Fecking hell she only wanted a blow dry [emoji85] [emoji33] [emoji23]

Is this to do with taking the front cover off your fan by any chance?

Sounds like a blimmin' daft idea to me! [emoji23][emoji23]
I would say it was more me not turning the fan off before I moved it but the airflow in the tent is so much better try it Vlad just don't lick the fast spinney thing [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

I would say it was more me not turning the fan off before I moved it but the airflow in the tent is so much better try it Vlad just don't lick the fast spinney thing [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

No thanks mate, the guard is there for a reason and I like to choose when I trim my plants! [emoji23]

No thanks mate, the guard is there for a reason and I like to choose when I trim my plants! [emoji23]
Ye you could get all your flying little helpers to give you a hand oh you might be onto something there weres me weed wacker [emoji23]

midweek update it will be the last for the Purps on day 64 shes for the chop this weekend (already half done you muppet) pic time
1peZEEV.jpg

vwDBkGt.jpg

pq17Wqx.jpg

nh3BImF.jpg

NQRprLO.jpg

now onto the Critical Jack Herer day 51 the smallest girl is 78 cm and well into flower the next tallest is 105 cm and the biggest girl is 110 cm and around 5 other side branches at 105 cm with no lst I'm topping up the res every 4 days (20 ltrs) and the feed is 1 ml liquid silica,1 ml calmag,1.5 ml advanced nutes bloom and 2 ml big bud per ltr of water ive also decided to go the reverse osmosis way for my water it sometimes takes 2 days to remove the chlorine smell and god knows what else probably go for a 100 gallons a day one save some money on bottled water anywho pic time
NrE657Q.jpg

u8Mq9nn.jpg

uNKbW5y.jpg

49OiLYL.jpg

uSPCWkt.jpg

85lJRgq.jpg

Ocqzk6L.jpg

mYwRi3C.jpg

q2wxZES.jpg

TN1lM0a.jpg

Duktt7L.jpg

d8bnm6G.jpg