update on the last Purps day 60 she will be on plain water from tomorrow some pics

g3AhFxf.jpg

x2VD2UY.jpg

hSylsUk.jpg

now onto the Critical Jack Herer day 47 the smaller girl will be finished first hopefully tents getting a bit full ive put 3 plants under the 2x 150 watt panels and giving the bigger girl the 250 se all to herself the feed is now
0.5 ml silica,1 ml calmag,1.5 ml advanced nutrients bloom and 1 ml big bud per ltr of water ph 5.8 oh go on more pics
IpBHsB5.jpg

G9j54Fy.jpg

1mbkeCa.jpg

JgAtg7D.jpg

RwKJvmm.jpg

XPhJ5jM.jpg

jO2Ym71.jpg

BzZ25ZD.jpg

Qs8rQ06.jpg

jKMUHup.jpg

OiLL0Xc.jpg

QIw4lbh.jpg

IqZVCeg.jpg

thanks for stooping by hope you all have a great weekend :smoking:

Looking massive bro, going to be a real beast mode to that jack in a few weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking massive bro, going to be a real beast mode to that jack in a few weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope so theres two that are nearly the same height and the smaller girl should be finished first giving me some room and more light bigger buds [emoji108]

Amused ourselves to death

Wow Wiley that looks killer man. My first time seeing the full setup and it looks bad ass. Plants are thriving
Cheers dude gets a bit cramped up in the old loft to get decent shots of the girls ( really need to sort my shit out up there) next round is white widow in bubble buckets just don't know if I should do 2 or 3 decisions decisions [emoji106]

2 or 3 more tents? Lol! white widow is one of my favorites. Little lst and she is one huge producer.
Ha ha the wife would chop me nuts off I've got another small tent I use to dry my bud in just connect it up to my bigger tent with some ducting and turn up the old hyper fan 5 days later perfect as long as it's not summer [emoji106]

The CJs are looking like my WW - tall and lanky - lots of room to pack on some serious buds!
Hope so ducks and cheers for the bom nom gonna do a couple of white widows next see what size I can get em

Also meant to say she now stands at 110 cm tall I think she's stopped growing [emoji108]

Last edited:
Lovely stuff all round Wilee mun! That purp looks sticky as fook.

Which WW seeds have you gone for? I'm a massive fan of the DP one myself, it's a beauty. [emoji4]
They were freebies dinafem if I remember rightly don't think I've ever had white widow but then again haven't tried most of them [emoji106]

Back