Beyonce knows them feels...

_68895975_beyonce_fan.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think wigs pulled don't hurt as much as your actual hair, though...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Critical Jack Herer now stands at 105 cm so much for bloom nutes slowing them down (I give them extra calmag when they start to bloom the added nitrogen seems to keep them stretching) chop chop for purps number 1 tomorrow
14b164c63f1fb1f8bd60032abf3077cb.jpg

can't wait to try this it smells sooooooo grapey with a hint of juicy fruit (no sweaty tramps jock strap odour on this girl [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death
She is gorgeous! Wow! [emoji106] [emoji7] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Critical Jack Herer now stands at 105 cm so much for bloom nutes slowing them down (I give them extra calmag when they start to bloom the added nitrogen seems to keep them stretching) chop chop for purps number 1 tomorrow
14b164c63f1fb1f8bd60032abf3077cb.jpg

can't wait to try this it smells sooooooo grapey with a hint of juicy fruit (no sweaty tramps jock strap odour on this girl [emoji106]

Stunning bro, she's incredibly pretty.

We are not worthy.

Can't wait for harvest pics and smoke report!

I think I've been doing the switch wrong... I start bloom food only once pre-flowering starts.
oh witchy keep feeding grow nutes till the stretch is done that's when autos have something called hybrid vigor (means they grow fookin fast) that's when you will gain the most height I will add big bud or overdrive or canna pk or Buddha's tree pk but never going over half dose just to give them a kick start of pk for blooming don't know if it makes a difference just something ive always done and I'm glad you've got your root rot under control if you really dislike using Hydroguard then sm-90 is more of a preventative measure but its worked for me so far at 0.5 ml per ltr of water and it smells so nice
Stunning bro, she's incredibly pretty.

We are not worthy.

Can't wait for harvest pics and smoke report!
ha ha who we not worthy of dude :pighug: cameras going on charge now had to walk the hounds the little scamps I'm fooked now need a joint and a nice cup of tea (we know how to live it large in Liverpool) :smoking:the weird thing is I'm already thinking of my next grow still got 3 Critical Jack Herer to chop before I think about 3 plants in three bubble buckets I'm just a glutton for punishment :pass:

ive been thinking (and it hurts us) we spend a fortune on seeds and I'm germing in a soup cup for gods sake :rofl: so ive just pulled the trigger on getting one of these and it has adjustable temp control what do you reckon @Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi @sanguine @scally420 @redrobbo @DarkGreen @tripaholic88 @witchyhour @Duckster and anyone else ive missed
View attachment 646288

Sorry mate - I have been MIA and a bit remiss. No updates, no jokes, and slacking a bit on the girls. Only missed 1 feed in the last 2 weeks so not too bad. Will try and get caught up on the weekend. The purps are looking mighty tasty mate!

£63 delivered you can get ones without the adjustable thermostat but hey feck it in for a penny (that's about what the pounds worth now) and all that
emoji23.png

Seems a bit pricey to me. I use a small heat mat

Sorry mate - I have been MIA and a bit remiss. No updates, no jokes, and slacking a bit on the girls. Only missed 1 feed in the last 2 weeks so not too bad. Will try and get caught up on the weekend. The purps are looking mighty tasty mate!

Seems a bit pricey to me. I use a small heat mat
I was going to just get a heat mat and thermostat but that would have cost over £40 and I've seen the cheaper ones and there very flimsy this one is solid you get what you pay for ducks that lesson was learned many moons ago [emoji106]

Back