well all done number one purps is down I will update the other 4 girls tomorrow but for know its getting blitzed time
kralBUi.jpg

lQIJK8j.jpg

cnFrhHQ.jpg

WEPB4cs.jpg

KVSOUzX.jpg

fZAUPPX.jpg

iRVDqvB.jpg

b9SHDhm.jpg

9PxW2m3.jpg

039s5U0.jpg

NuEJ8w0.jpg

n3Ciq0C.jpg

ntgmZuR.jpg

QA2FnZ3.jpg

laters peeps :pass:

well all done number one purps is down I will update the other 4 girls tomorrow but for know its getting blitzed time
kralBUi.jpg

lQIJK8j.jpg

cnFrhHQ.jpg

WEPB4cs.jpg

KVSOUzX.jpg

fZAUPPX.jpg

iRVDqvB.jpg

b9SHDhm.jpg

9PxW2m3.jpg

039s5U0.jpg

NuEJ8w0.jpg

n3Ciq0C.jpg

ntgmZuR.jpg

QA2FnZ3.jpg

laters peeps :pass:

Gobsmacked m9.

Looks so good, you didn't disappoint us.

The 'we are not worthy' thing, was just reference to Wayne's world bro, as I don't have a 'worship' emoticon to use lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobsmacked m9.

Looks so good, you didn't disappoint us.

The 'we are not worthy' thing, was just reference to Wayne's world bro, as I don't have a 'worship' emoticon to use lol

I was gonna write schwing but forgot how to spell it :wall: ye I'm a happy little pot head not a great yield but she sure is pretty and wait till you see the size of the Critical Jack shes a big girl going to rearrange the lighting in the tent tomorrow and get some proper shots of the girls :pass:

I was gonna write schwing but forgot how to spell it :wall: ye I'm a happy little pot head not a great yield but she sure is pretty and wait till you see the size of the Critical Jack shes a big girl going to rearrange the lighting in the tent tomorrow and get some proper shots of the girls :pass:

Haven't seen a big purple auto yet anywhere dude.

What you've got is the maximum from that strain in your growing configuration, and it looks beautiful.

Looking forward to the critical pics lah!

update on the last Purps day 60 she will be on plain water from tomorrow some pics

g3AhFxf.jpg

x2VD2UY.jpg

hSylsUk.jpg

now onto the Critical Jack Herer day 47 the smaller girl will be finished first hopefully tents getting a bit full ive put 3 plants under the 2x 150 watt panels and giving the bigger girl the 250 se all to herself the feed is now
0.5 ml silica,1 ml calmag,1.5 ml advanced nutrients bloom and 1 ml big bud per ltr of water ph 5.8 oh go on more pics
IpBHsB5.jpg

G9j54Fy.jpg

1mbkeCa.jpg

JgAtg7D.jpg

RwKJvmm.jpg

XPhJ5jM.jpg

jO2Ym71.jpg

BzZ25ZD.jpg

Qs8rQ06.jpg

jKMUHup.jpg

OiLL0Xc.jpg

QIw4lbh.jpg