Are you holding off on the PK? I noticed the longer I held off the fuller the plant got. It Delays flowering a bit but the energy goes somewhere
@BigSm0 she's still stretching 94 cm slowing down now the tallest girl has 4 side branches just below the main cola I mean only a couple of cm difference I will be taking down one of the purps probably tomorrow free up a bit of room for the 3 Critical Jack Herer and another 150 watt of cree goodness to bathe them in [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

I'm surprised they got so tall with adding the flower nutes early. Good sized plants that's for sure. I let a crop go forever without flower nutes and they were absolutely massive. Then when they went to flower there was just so much mass the buds exploded. I did take a 75 day strain to day 100 though.

I'm surprised they got so tall with adding the flower nutes early. Good sized plants that's for sure. I let a crop go forever without flower nutes and they were absolutely massive. Then when they went to flower there was just so much mass the buds exploded. I did take a 75 day strain to day 100 though.
I should get a decent yeild from them didn't think they would get that big being a jack herer cross can't wait till they start putting on weight [emoji106]

here we are on day 56 for the purps shes not coming down today instead I'm going to give her un ph'd tap water till Friday or Saturday and the other purps will go another week maybe 2 feed on her is the same oh go on then pic time
1d8lcZH.jpg

JYkOYmI.jpg

ARhydkV.jpg

h6rOwEl.jpg

MdPsqF1.jpg

72VDEXu.jpg

91T6DtA.jpg

when she comes down I will take plenty of pics when I get her all leafless :dancer:gonna strip her naked before cutting up them beautiful coloured buds to golf ball size pieces did you hear that @Vlad The Inhaler :eyebrows: GOLF BALL SIZE
anywho on with the Critical Jack Herer day 43 @BigSm0 now at 98 cm ha ha there being fed on 1 ml liquid silica,1 ml calmag,1.5 ml advanced nutrients bloom A+B and 1 ml big bud per ltr of water the last pic is the tallest girl ive not touched her no supercropping nothing yet theres 4 branches nearly the same size as the main cola jobs a goodun more pics
0N4ojKD.jpg

vw8HhnG.jpg

zmYBZtI.jpg

qPiNXrl.jpg

right I'm off to change out the bubble bucket peace out :pass:oh and if your on a pc
CLICK THE PICS

Day 56! Fookinell that's a fast one Wilee, looks cooked too. [emoji1477]

Hey.. I can click the pics on tapatalk too, it works.
Ye it's a 65 day strain not gonna be a great yeilder if I get 4 Oscars off the two I will be a happy wile (shit started talking in the third person) that's why I started the Critical Jack Herer earlier than normal but I didn't expect them to get so big (jack herers not known for its size) if I can clear 15 Oscars on the three of them now I will be a happy camper psst it zooms in even more on a pc you can count the trics (almost) [emoji106]

Yeah.. the 65 day things are usually lying tho bud. Vlad says so.. Oh fook, I'm doing it now too!

Hey, [emoji102]
c33cf7a93306ee5a05e72e00fc90aaa5.png
2cb1c5c5f041c704949aed4e9af03e4d.png

Big shout from the tapatalk massive! [emoji111]️

It's weird, some pics will enlarge and others won't. It must depend on the upload method.

I upload mine to imgur on the pc think that helps with the zooming in need to save my pennies and get a macro lens but there not fecking cheap gonna take a shit load of picks chop day gonna deleaf the girl before [emoji418] [emoji111]

Back