Lol. I used to have an unguarded one that had a rubber blade, great idea. Kind of lulled you into a force sense of safety around normal fans tho, not good when you are a heating/ventilation engineer!
Same here mate but with the cover on the air movement on full blast was terrible got the fan on low now its blowing a gail plus point being over 6 feet the fanblades only hit my elbows [emoji23] [emoji23] psst I switch it off when I go in the tent [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

well all done number one purps is down I will update the other 4 girls tomorrow but for know its getting blitzed time
kralBUi.jpg

lQIJK8j.jpg

cnFrhHQ.jpg

WEPB4cs.jpg

KVSOUzX.jpg

fZAUPPX.jpg

iRVDqvB.jpg

b9SHDhm.jpg

9PxW2m3.jpg

039s5U0.jpg

NuEJ8w0.jpg

n3Ciq0C.jpg

ntgmZuR.jpg

QA2FnZ3.jpg

laters peeps :pass:

I've turned up in only underwear (I've just come in my pants)

Those criticals are looking great Wile filling out and frosting up nicely.
I think you did well with 64g from the purps,i grew a photo red purps a bit back and got nowhere near 2 zips.
Im sure in your set up you got the best out of those purps.

Those criticals are looking great Wile filling out and frosting up nicely.
I think you did well with 64g from the purps,i grew a photo red purps a bit back and got nowhere near 2 zips.
Im sure in your set up you got the best out of those purps.
Cheers red I think the last one may be a bit more but not much it was a waste of bubble buckets to be honest when one of these critical come down then it's 2x white widow xxl in the buckets [emoji106]

Wile,youve probably got the finest council tap water in Britain at 50ppm why oh why are you getting a RO system?
This will baffle me for ever if i dont ask.
Red it can take up to two days to vape of the chlorine now they say they don't put chloramine in it but it's only a matter of time also the wife cost me a fortune in bottled water also the waterboard can't filter out heavy metals and don't even want to think about pharmaceuticals there's actually fish changing sex because of the birth control pill now don't get me wrong red I love boobies just not on me [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Hydrogen Peroxide will get shot of chlorine fast.
As for changeing sex,at my age i couldnt give a shit and ive had man boobs for years now,haha.Only when i put weight on though.
Forgot to say my ppm has now gone to 100 also did you know a council in Hull has just agreed to allow them to put fluoride in the water that shits a chemical waste product and you can't boil out chloramine well you can over 20 mins boiling 60 ltrs of water at a time or you can use food grade citric acid I think worked in the waste game to long now red I know the legal limits (what they let you put down the drain) I also know what they can remove is it any wonder I only drink jack Daniels [emoji106]

Back