Oh ok. I'm oright so far... honest!

Please! Don't use the a word. Heating engineer, remember? 4 blokes who taught me as a lad gone so far. Fucking laggers used to have snow ball fights with the shit. They've always know how bad it is. The fucking roman's knew!

Please! Don't use the a word. Heating engineer, remember? 4 blokes who taught me as a lad gone so far. Fucking laggers used to have snow ball fights with the shit. They've always know how bad it is. The fucking roman's knew!
Ex mechanic the old taxis had asbestos brake shoes always wore a mask and dampened everything down with solvent before I ever went near plus disposable coveralls that shits bad

Amused ourselves to death

Ex mechanic the old taxis had asbestos brake shoes always wore a mask and dampened everything down with solvent before I ever went near plus disposable coveralls that shits bad

I was a lad at guys hospital in the 80s. They had boys my age clearing the stuff out of boiler rooms. They'd take off the overalls and masks and just brush the shit off their under clothes and go to the pub. Any probs with my stomach or chest and I avoid the doctors. I'd rather not know.

I was a lad at guys hospital in the 80s. They had boys my age clearing the stuff out of boiler rooms. They'd take off the overalls and masks and just brush the shit off their under clothes and go to the pub. Any probs with my stomach or chest and I avoid the doctors. I'd rather not know.
The garage I used to work in next door they found asbestos in the roof they had to seal off everything decon showers the lot everything double bagged we deal with it now as waste but everything comes in sealed containers for safe disposal (they bury it really deep)

The garage I used to work in next door they found asbestos in the roof they had to seal off everything decon showers the lot everything double bagged we deal with it now as waste but everything comes in sealed containers for safe disposal (they bury it really deep)

Most of the old shed in my garden was made of it. I hosed it all down and triple bagged it, only council in London that takes it is city of Westminster. Bloke turned up and just slung it on the back of his wagon.

The soffits on my house are blue asbestos. Nearly come to blows with a neighbour when he started ripping his down. He said ' it's OK I've got a mask on'!

You might have mentioned it bro but who's WW you planning on growing
I think its dinafem dude but it wont be here getting itchy feet so to speak and with that update day 59 for the Critical Jack no change in the feeds so just pics
flUhLBM.jpg

IBVQBuz.jpg

WTUNolX.jpg

AXkuC6W.jpg

l83xvji.jpg

MeguMRA.jpg

P61849u.jpg

VaqYWJ7.jpg

WS8m7Kc.jpg

Spm1hIK.jpg

erxfSiK.jpg

8jFt1Pd.jpg