Just moved the plants around to give the one finishing a bit of extra light
fdaf376acb64ad5b3d76167014307dd9.jpg

Amused ourselves to death

Girls looking great- love how you can take good pics with those lights on.
Im sure youve said a few times already but whats the draw from those lights?
I can't with my phone it looks the same as taking a pic under hps but with the dslr always look spot on the 150 panels draw 150 each and the 250 draws 300 with the surrounding leds on 250 with them off [emoji106]

Really thinking of going down the cob led route. Might even try building my own.
Im building a new grow shed and it would take a minimum of 4 x 600w hps to cover the area. Im thinking if i can use 4 cob units that draw less watts i can save on electric and heat build up

Really thinking of going down the cob led route. Might even try building my own.
Im building a new grow shed and it would take a minimum of 4 x 600w hps to cover the area. Im thinking if i can use 4 cob units that draw less watts i can save on electric and heat build up
Get over to the LED section dude plenty of good folks over there building some great lights there's even bare kits you can buy have a chat with @BigSm0 he builds his own as well as running AMARES I just don't have the time to build my own also have a blimp here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/northern-grow-lights-test-team-home-diy-build-and-grow.54965/ [emoji106]

Last edited:
Back