Yeah man, it comes from the stem outwards in my experience. As I said before, in my damp ol cellar, if any air gets drawn in from plant level (like where the tent zips meet), that's where it happens for me!

Big shout to the Great Yarmouth lung hospital! [emoji23][emoji10][emoji100][emoji382][emoji381]
I got this, just in case.

1401d8cccaed12147ee980802e5a9e6b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You can fook right off with that light [emoji23] and I can't smell feck all getting over a cold and im shit at identifying smells all smells the same to me

Amused ourselves to death
Glad I'm not the only one. Pot smells are like baby looks, unless you grew it, it's all the same shit... or something like that.

By the way, I keep forgetting to post, but what's been getting me all smashed up lately is a 50/50 blend of Quarter Pounder and Tangelo Rapido.

@Bailey I know you were curious about the Tangelo. I don't remember why we mixed them, but we did. And the result has got me mind numbed for the last 10 days, or so... [emoji16] [emoji106]

day 67 for the Critical Jack think ive got the defs sorted (couldn't be much worse) and the smaller one is putting on the weight again as my new res and autopot are here I'm thinking one more weekish on the feed then plain water in the new res the others fook knows how long :smoking: just mixed up another feed and its 1 ml silica, 1.5 ml calmag,1 ml revive,1.25 ml advanced nutes bloom A+B and 1 ml overdrive per ltr of water I'm keeping the ph at 5.7 to 5.8 to combat the high ph I was feeding them :wall: oh well pic time starting from smallest to tallest
n7Sov0X.jpg

1Wh1gX0.jpg

vHDqi24.jpg

dxVEdnu.jpg

ymdNM96.jpg

OCWA0NQ.jpg

aq2F8kA.jpg

LZDxCzg.jpg

JJLwNre.jpg

well its Friday soooo :headbang::toke::vibe::eyebrows:[emoji106]:woohoo1::woohoo::cooldance::dancer::yay::smoking:
I like your lights... hate to break this to ya, but it's actually Wednesday. *does the cool pass thing not available on Tapatalk*

day 73 for the Critical Jack Herer the smaller one is still on plain water trics still look the same the other two fook knows there done when there done I guess the feed for the other two is 1 ml calmag,1 ml revive,1.25 ml advanced nutes bloom A+B and 1 ml overdrive per ltr of water ive dropped the silica as with whats added now my ph is bang on 5.8 and no ph swings pic time
Xa9dnuH.jpg

z0TuxHQ.jpg

AgcOCiL.jpg

2J4v6Ph.jpg

CH4qJeO.jpg

K98olok.jpg

rqR2vQg.jpg

rIOKj89.jpg

r535ILp.jpg

VtCxRCh.jpg

GmSaEBf.jpg

pAqUSdh.jpg

MeUmVSJ.jpg

NnDbGWm.jpg

as ive mention misplaced my white widow seeds (or did I just imagine I had them) feck knows so its going to be 2 supernatural og in bubble buckets next round thinking of getting some black Friday beans from mephisto (buy one get one free) its hubbabubbasmellerscope and not sure what else I need to find a strain that puts me on my arse and laughs in my face when I try to move any ideas more than welcome :pass:

Back