I got one!

8e21df6fb015881122dcb2a6861c33eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Now your just rubbing [emoji23] it in hopefully the hubba a white widow cross will scratch that itch

Amused ourselves to death

Now your just rubbing [emoji23] it in hopefully the hubba a white widow cross will scratch that itch

I'll send you a sample! [emoji108] [emoji106] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Just kidding! But I can definitely send sample bud shots! [emoji121] [emoji16]

Glad I'm not the only one. Pot smells are like baby looks, unless you grew it, it's all the same shit... or something like that.

By the way, I keep forgetting to post, but what's been getting me all smashed up lately is a 50/50 blend of Quarter Pounder and Tangelo Rapido.

@Bailey I know you were curious about the Tangelo. I don't remember why we mixed them, but we did. And the result has got me mind numbed for the last 10 days, or so... [emoji16] [emoji106]

Ha ha silly stonners I can't quite remember either but it's going to be a nice mix

I'm getting more like a women changing my mind all the time I'm now thinking of all dinafem as ive never grown anything by them before and I have a few mephisto beans left as it is hmm decisions decisions
seeds.png

Cant go wrong with dinafem mate. Ive grown cheese xxl white widow xxl and blue cheese and was impressed by all of them.
Your list looks exactly like what ill try next and maybe a haze xxl strain

Cant go wrong with dinafem mate. Ive grown cheese xxl white widow xxl and blue cheese and was impressed by all of them.
Your list looks exactly like what ill try next and maybe a haze xxl strain
Good to know sang dinafem marks going to pm me a 10% discount code then it's go time never tried amnesia might even germ them next [emoji106]

Go with the xxl strains. Moby and white widow are absolutely massive. All of them get big but these 2 are monsters. Mark entioned critical 2.0 we one of his go to strains for. Good solid yield and easy grow.

I'm getting more like a women changing my mind all the time I'm now thinking of all dinafem as ive never grown anything by them before and I have a few mephisto beans left as it is hmm decisions decisions
View attachment 660447
Haha! "Velcome to my vorld..." *clears throat* Sorry, the whole Halloween theme deal got a bit stuck this year...

By the way, Delicious is dry and she smells like bananas! [emoji2] [emoji106]

Back