Cheers for the info dude but I'm done with Dutch passion for the time being it's all dinafem this buy it's my own fault doing nearly an ounce a week in high tolerance and all that shit [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death
I have a pretty high tolerance myself but I have to free up some time before I smoke the blueberry it's a day killer after a good cure,but everything I've grown by dinafem has been strong.

Cheers for the info dude but I'm done with Dutch passion for the time being it's all dinafem this buy it's my own fault doing nearly an ounce a week in high tolerance and all that shit [emoji106]

Can't go wrong with Dinafem bro.

Solid, solid genetics.

You'll make absolute monsters with their cheese XXL or any of their line tbh.

My sour diesel auto is dubbed as a 'medium' yielder.

But shaping up to be a really big girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't go wrong with Dinafem bro.

Solid, solid genetics.

You'll make absolute monsters with their cheese XXL or any of their line tbh.

My sour diesel auto is dubbed as a 'medium' yielder.

But shaping up to be a really big girl.

Cheers for the input dude just waiting for dinafem mark to pm me a 10% discount code then I'm putting in my order thinking of chopping the smaller girl to make a bit of room she's been on water since last Sunday all depends what the Mrs and kids have planned for today (pst I'm a crafty bugger got the wife smashed on jd last night so should be good for a lazy day chop chop [emoji23] [emoji23])

I don't know leave the room for a smoke come back in to hooch getting freaky on the couch (I'm sure he's been at my stash)
1ee4dd8dc7aea4676317a7a3fa2d0e89.jpg
9b234f55d1c6eb5e0f16cad0d9ac2360.jpg

f9ab3f28f6b31814815bfd717b8e91b9.jpg

Hi mate that looks amazing I was hoping for a little help I'm currently on week 5 2nd Flores feed ppm 600 ph 5.9 the strains are both fast buds auto OG kush and Girl Scout cookies auto and I use DWC.one has a magnesium defency and I think the others have locked out. So I'm flushing them all out I'm just unsure of what to do next. How long do I flush for and do I make up half strength Rez on the locked out one until I see signs of underfeding. And the other with the defency I've flushed Rez and it's now only geting cal mag 15 mil. Is this right. They are 20 litre dwc pots

Hi mate that looks amazing I was hoping for a little help I'm currently on week 5 2nd Flores feed ppm 600 ph 5.9 the strains are both fast buds auto OG kush and Girl Scout cookies auto and I use DWC.one has a magnesium defency and I think the others have locked out. So I'm flushing them all out I'm just unsure of what to do next. How long do I flush for and do I make up half strength Rez on the locked out one until I see signs of underfeding. And the other with the defency I've flushed Rez and it's now only geting cal mag 15 mil. Is this right. They are 20 litre dwc pots

Hey up dude I've never done a flush in dwc I just empty the bucket and put in a new feed while there in growing mode I ph to 5.6 it usually rises to around 5.9 after a day or two then back to 5.7 in flower I try to keep it at 5.8 to 6.2 depending on what calmag you use I've been known to go upto 1.5 ml per ltr post a link to your grow dude will pop along and see if I can help if not I know a man or two who can [emoji106]

Just done a tric check on all the girls they all look about ready to come down the bigger 2 don't seem to be putting on any more weight my own fault for fecking up the ph there's about a day or two nutes left in the res then there going on plain water and then chop next week when I'm off work the first few pics is the girl being flushed
740a316f71cfa8a7b80e3f8e904ee170.jpg
9a8ab75311fab3aefe18f3f64a9e6f27.jpg
02cef59358f00b2c518eca026db79cd7.jpg

Now these are the pics of the bigger girls
9e2a471c953043eb9ab33fadeec78a52.jpg
5cc3808fc95a25b3b158755e5121c034.jpg

It's easy to check the trics using this microscope thingy but it's still a bastard to get a good pic [emoji106]

Just done a tric check on all the girls they all look about ready to come down the bigger 2 don't seem to be putting on any more weight my own fault for fecking up the ph there's about a day or two nutes left in the res then there going on plain water and then chop next week when I'm off work the first few pics is the girl being flushed
740a316f71cfa8a7b80e3f8e904ee170.jpg
9a8ab75311fab3aefe18f3f64a9e6f27.jpg
02cef59358f00b2c518eca026db79cd7.jpg

Now these are the pics of the bigger girls
9e2a471c953043eb9ab33fadeec78a52.jpg
5cc3808fc95a25b3b158755e5121c034.jpg

It's easy to check the trics using this microscope thingy but it's still a bastard to get a good pic [emoji106]

Feels bro...

I've tried a few times and it's a proper tongue-out-of-the-side-of-the-mouth job.

You've done really well with those pics.

Feels bro...

I've tried a few times and it's a proper tongue-out-of-the-side-of-the-mouth job.

You've done really well with those pics.

It's a wifi microscope connects to my phone it's just a pain to keep it focused when taking pics

Back