Just got the hydrogaurd and the date is last fucking year you taking the piss God bless American thieving wankers email sent if I don't here anything back then I will start a complaint through eBay and PayPal
0d1e0376f9dd87632c85e3269c961c92.jpg

It's fucking live bacteria you fucking bell ends it has a shelf life
Ahhh that feels better [emoji1]

Amused ourselves to death
That's Monsanto for you, they bought Botanicare last year. :(

I'm switching to HydroOrganics Earth Juice. It's cheaper and doesn't belong to Monsanto, and it works really well. I'm very impressed with their bloom products, and they cost per gallon what you'd pay for a quart of other brands.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

That's Monsanto for you, they bought Botanicare last year. :(

I'm switching to HydroOrganics Earth Juice. It's cheaper and doesn't belong to Monsanto, and it works really well. I'm very impressed with their bloom products, and they cost per gallon what you'd pay for a quart of other brands.

It was from eBay but now I know who own them won't be buying anything else from botanicare Cheers for the heads up witchy [emoji106]

It was from eBay but now I know who own them won't be buying anything else from botanicare Cheers for the heads up witchy [emoji106]

I know, it's a shame because I actually like their products. But I switched to HydroOrganics a couple of months ago and think their blooming nutes are the best!

I'm using canna aqua in one bucket and Dutch pro in another got enough Base nutes to last me all year after the Dutch pro run out going to stick with canna and a few different bloom boosters [emoji106] so I will only be running canna soon for my coco plants aswell [emoji108]

I'm using canna aqua in one bucket and Dutch pro in another got enough Base nutes to last me all year after the Dutch pro run out going to stick with canna and a few different bloom boosters [emoji106] so I will only be running canna soon for my coco plants aswell [emoji108]

Vewy nice! [emoji106] [emoji2]

got an email reply offering my money back but with further reading it says the hydroguard is good for 2 years after sell by date so ive said I'm going to try it when one of these purps comes down the seller asked me to keep him
informed as he just took stock of this batch now what to germ after a purps is down :pass:

Monsanto soon will no longer exist. Bayer just recently acquired the company, and will surely stop doing business under the name Monsanto.
Ye Bayer are worse which is a pity as this hydrogaurd is meant to be the dogs bollocks oh well need to find a suitable substitute [emoji106]

Back