Got 6 gram of oil out of bud I would have thrown away (bud rot) and still got around the same to do again think my grinders ready for a good clean might add that to the mix aswell [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death
nice man! that will keep ya goin for a couple days! haha

nice man! that will keep ya goin for a couple days! haha
Ha ha do you know what trip I don't smoke that much oil got 5 of these full
93f37bb3564ccaed14c0c0b81445722d.jpg

And another 3 full of the trics from my grinder just don't seem to run out of bud to smoke will keep the oil for back up [emoji111]

Ha ha do you know what trip I don't smoke that much oil got 5 of these full
93f37bb3564ccaed14c0c0b81445722d.jpg

And another 3 full of the trics from my grinder just don't seem to run out of bud to smoke will keep the oil for back up [emoji111]

o yea your set bro! :d5: and thats one hell of a "back up":crying:

little update on the purps day 49 the calmag was spreading even after upping the dose then I remembered I'm using canna boost increases uptake of all nutrients doh so ive toped up the buckets with the same mix but with 1.5 ml a ltr calmag and ive dropped the rhizotonic and canna boost some pics
Z88v2uv.jpg

3bkC41S.jpg

H5dHdky.jpg

iBcsJRx.jpg

OIdYukM.jpg

vu8W5U5.jpg

and ive noticed calmag on the Critical Jack Herer day 36 there still stretching but slowing down so with that (and I'm lazy) ive put them on bloom nutes feed is 0.5 ml silica,1.5 ml calmag (extra n might keep the stretch going) 1.5 ml advanced nutrients bloom A+B and 1 ml of big bud coco per ltr of water pic time
w4MB3Cs.jpg

QcoTmCp.jpg

V4DmEy4.jpg

well that's all folks peace out :pass:

Back