194f7e8bdf376949cfb0f953cb13816b.jpg

This one's in the dog house again I get 2 15 kilo sacks delivered in a big box well I'm not home so the wife gets the delivery driver to put in on a shelf about 4 feet off the floor this little fecker ate through the cardboard and the bags but she didn't eat to much as she filled up with cardboard which then started to shoot out of both ends I don't know which is worse the dogs or the kids [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Amused ourselves to death

It wasn't her.. I can tell by the innocent look in her eyes.. [emoji102]

Plants look sweet as btw.. [emoji1360] the purple buds are coming on strong now, looks like it's gonna be a good 'un.

It wasn't her.. I can tell by the innocent look in her eyes.. [emoji102]

Plants look sweet as btw.. [emoji1360] the purple buds are coming on strong now, looks like it's gonna be a good 'un.
Ha ha she always looks like that even when she trying to eat your hand she is fearless but the two donkey sized great Danes by me sorted her out with a paw to the head flattened the poor girl but she did start it [emoji23] I would lend you it but I'm not letting that dirty mud anywhere near my shiny propergator [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji106]

ive been thinking (and it hurts us) we spend a fortune on seeds and I'm germing in a soup cup for gods sake :rofl: so ive just pulled the trigger on getting one of these and it has adjustable temp control what do you reckon @Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi @sanguine @scally420 @redrobbo @DarkGreen @tripaholic88 @witchyhour @Duckster and anyone else ive missed
View attachment 646288
I've got one. I was using it until my run of seedicide started. Mine may have been a cheaper version.

I only abandoned it because I thought it might be the root of my lack of erm..roots.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I've got one. I was using it until my run of seedicide started. Mine may have been a cheaper version.

I only abandoned it because I thought it might be the root of my lack of erm..roots.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Funny thing is in over two years only one seed has never Germed for me and I just keep my seeds in little plastic cases in the loft bought a shit load of them on fleabay last year
335b7c9405151270fc1ea150b22f5679.jpg

Funny thing is in over two years only one seed has never Germed for me and I just keep my seeds in little plastic cases in the loft bought a shit load of them on fleabay last year
335b7c9405151270fc1ea150b22f5679.jpg

I think I had a pack of dodgy seeds, then got paranoid I was Fucking up which made me fuck up.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I think I had a pack of dodgy seeds, then got paranoid I was Fucking up which made me fuck up.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
ahh man i know all about this! :crying: you start questioning EVERYTHING you do and just mess stuff up worse haha i say give it a shot with that wile worse case is you have a fancy seed incubator:smoking:

ahh man i know all about this! :crying: you start questioning EVERYTHING you do and just mess stuff up worse haha i say give it a shot with that wile worse case is you have a fancy seed incubator:smoking:
At worse I've got something to vape off my iso alcohol if it goes tits up [emoji106]

Erm it is a fancy seed germinator you pot head [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

At worse I've got something to vape off my iso alcohol if it goes tits up [emoji106]

ahh i forgot you evap iso!

Erm it is a fancy seed germinator you pot head [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

:crying: yea ive just taken my first DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABS of the day and am fairly intoxicated off some SS SCHxAmnesia Haze!:pop::pass:

Back