ive been thinking (and it hurts us) we spend a fortune on seeds and I'm germing in a soup cup for gods sake :rofl: so ive just pulled the trigger on getting one of these and it has adjustable temp control what do you reckon @Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi @sanguine @scally420 @redrobbo @DarkGreen @tripaholic88 @witchyhour @Duckster and anyone else ive missed
View attachment 646288

Niice bro. But I've still got a 95% success rate in tupperware on top of the Xbox lmao. If I could afford/justify a proper propagator if get that one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive been thinking (and it hurts us) we spend a fortune on seeds and I'm germing in a soup cup for gods sake :rofl: so ive just pulled the trigger on getting one of these and it has adjustable temp control what do you reckon @Vlad The Inhaler @Itisi @sanguine @scally420 @redrobbo @DarkGreen @tripaholic88 @witchyhour @Duckster and anyone else ive missed
View attachment 646288
I had a heated propagator for four years Wile,it wasent adjustable temp but I had great success with it,just don't let things dry up.
Mine has just packed in heating up so I'm now germing in a stainless steel dish with lid which I put next to my Hans panel power supply.Works a treat so far.

Niice bro. But I've still got a 95% success rate in tupperware on top of the Xbox lmao. If I could afford/justify a proper propagator if get that one!!

I just like spending money on new toys did you not see how much these lights cost [emoji23] [emoji23] for my little grow hobby as I grow in the loft (everything grow related stays in the loft)even in a heated tent the temps fluctuate when it's lights off just giving them a helping hand [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

I had a heated propagator for four years Wile,it wasent adjustable temp but I had great success with it,just don't let things dry up.
Mine has just packed in heating up so I'm now germing in a stainless steel dish with lid which I put next to my Hans panel power supply.Works a treat so far.
I use a soup mug on top of my lights red never had a problem just wanted one ha ha and with the price of seeds can't do know harm

I just like spending money on new toys did you not see how much these lights cost [emoji23] [emoji23] for my little grow hobby as I grow in the loft (everything grow related stays in the loft)even in a heated tent the temps fluctuate when it's lights off just giving them a helping hand [emoji106]

I know bro I'm always lusting after your LEDs.

Even though I've got nearly a grands worth in my tent too!

Any way these (current grows) are my last plants for a few years so I'm certainly not looking to spend anything.

Edit: I would have 99-100% germination rate if it wasn't for the dogshit 'delicious seeds purple' freebies I got.

Look for the strain online and you'll see why it was a freebie.

They never germinate lmao, mines still on top of the fridge in damp tissue...only a week so far!!

I know bro I'm always lusting after your LEDs.

Even though I've got nearly a grands worth in my tent too!

Any way these (current grows) are my last plants for a few years so I'm certainly not looking to spend anything.

Edit: I would have 99-100% germination rate if it wasn't for the dogshit 'delicious seeds purple' freebies I got.

Look for the strain online and you'll see why it was a freebie.

They never germinate lmao, mines still on top of the fridge in damp tissue...only a week so far!!

What seed bank was that wasn't herbies was it

AAAAAhheeeemmmm. This is me, the guy in the market for indoor-sunshine at the moment ... LED nirvana-chasing via Which? magazine ... fucking hypocrite I am.
I just wanted to find a reason to share the video, 'cos I like it so much! sorry.

Back