2ddf00da528a962c97cebac07304baa3.jpg

Nearly boiled off

Amused ourselves to death

Do you not assist it Wile?

I warm the oven up, switch it off and then stick my pirex dish in there, stinks the kitchen out, but boils off real quick.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Do you not assist it Wile?

I warm the oven up, switch it off and then stick my pirex dish in there, stinks the kitchen out, but boils off real quick.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Ye mate I boil a pan of water turn off the hob and leave to evape off can't do it during the week bloody kids so have to wait
a23fba7bff9e3f3eac33c5442bd03717.jpg

Got 6 gram of oil out of bud I would have thrown away (bud rot) and still got around the same to do again think my grinders ready for a good clean might add that to the mix aswell [emoji106]

Just got the hydrogaurd and the date is last fucking year you taking the piss God bless American thieving wankers email sent if I don't here anything back then I will start a complaint through eBay and PayPal
0d1e0376f9dd87632c85e3269c961c92.jpg

It's fucking live bacteria you fucking bell ends it has a shelf life
Ahhh that feels better [emoji1]

Fecking erseholes

Sorry to hear about the expiration date man. Now you have me digging through my rows of bottles. Love the tile floor btw
But it says it's good for 2 years after the expiration date as long as it's sealed so I'm gonna give it a go it will be either xxl white widow by dinafem or blue northern lights by delicious seeds glad your sticking around dude people need educating on the power of AMARE (I'm to fecking lazy [emoji1])

Back