pic update day 45 bit of calmag showing ran out of my usual stuff and the new calmag was weaker so ive upped it in both buckets to 1 ml per ltr other than that everythings going good and I'm picking up my botanicare hydroguard tomorrow and my bud rot stop should be here in the morning or Monday just in time for these baby's
K8T58YD.jpg

xYz1b0n.jpg

OUBmHjT.jpg

oDuYAIi.jpg

5yOyiP5.jpg

6atDiIO.jpg

UB9GKvR.jpg

qouwkOD.jpg

0zjoMI1.jpg

oh go on then heres the Critical Jack day 32
yTcNAOd.jpg

TycrxKG.jpg

everything seems on track I think one of the purps might just be finished around 65 days might be sooner oh and ive never smelled a sweeter plant in my life the smell just makes me want to eat the buds (ye I know would taste of shit) but antwho you all have a great weekend peace out muther truckers :headbang: :smoking:

Just got the hydrogaurd and the date is last fucking year you taking the piss God bless American thieving wankers email sent if I don't here anything back then I will start a complaint through eBay and PayPal
0d1e0376f9dd87632c85e3269c961c92.jpg

It's fucking live bacteria you fucking bell ends it has a shelf life
Ahhh that feels better [emoji1]

Amused ourselves to death

That canna calmag agent is decent stuff Wile there's a bit of nitrogen in it too it's enough for some plants others still need a little extra N in flower.

That canna calmag agent is decent stuff Wile there's a bit of nitrogen in it too it's enough for some plants others still need a little extra N in flower.
i usually use plant magic but the shit hydro shop by me only had botanicare which isn't to bad just forgot to up the dosage as its weaker than plant magic other than that the defs not spreading so I'm good for now will look at canna when I run out :smoking:

Back