update day 42 for the Purps its stopped growing I think so ive got 40 ltrs of water gassing off and the next feed will be
0.5 ml liquid silica,0.5 ml calmag,1ml rhizotonic,1.5 ml canna aqua flores A+B,1 ml canna boost (got it for nothing see if it makes a difference),0.5 ml canna pk and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water ph'd to 5.8
and in the dutch pro bucket 0.5 ml liquid silica,0.5 ml calmag,1ml rhizotonic,1.25 ml dutch pro bloom,0.5 ml dutch pro explode and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water ph the same 5.8 pic time
MkaxJoY.jpg

7sV6PNL.jpg

WTzpJEI.jpg

lsBYDzp.jpg

mqqdena.jpg

gmIdily.jpg

zApa5U6.jpg

now on to the Critical Jack Herer day 29 the tallest girl is in full go mode she grew 2 inches since yesterday and the others aint far behind I think the feed is a bit strong but they will have to cope till the weekend still feeding grow nutes with added big bud the feed next top up will be 0.5 ml liquid silica,0.5 ml calmag,2 ml rhizotonic,and 1.5 ml advanced nutrients grow A+B and 0.5ml big bud per ltr of water pic time
4R3sm4m.jpg

dDrwoLu.jpg

well that's all for now :pass:
all is looking Greeat wile! keep em goin!

update day 42 for the Purps its stopped growing I think so ive got 40 ltrs of water gassing off and the next feed will be
0.5 ml liquid silica,0.5 ml calmag,1ml rhizotonic,1.5 ml canna aqua flores A+B,1 ml canna boost (got it for nothing see if it makes a difference),0.5 ml canna pk and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water ph'd to 5.8
and in the dutch pro bucket 0.5 ml liquid silica,0.5 ml calmag,1ml rhizotonic,1.25 ml dutch pro bloom,0.5 ml dutch pro explode and 0.5 ml sm-90 per ltr of water ph the same 5.8 pic time
MkaxJoY.jpg

7sV6PNL.jpg

WTzpJEI.jpg

lsBYDzp.jpg

mqqdena.jpg

gmIdily.jpg

zApa5U6.jpg

now on to the Critical Jack Herer day 29 the tallest girl is in full go mode she grew 2 inches since yesterday and the others aint far behind I think the feed is a bit strong but they will have to cope till the weekend still feeding grow nutes with added big bud the feed next top up will be 0.5 ml liquid silica,0.5 ml calmag,2 ml rhizotonic,and 1.5 ml advanced nutrients grow A+B and 0.5ml big bud per ltr of water pic time
4R3sm4m.jpg

dDrwoLu.jpg

well that's all for now :pass:
So beautiful! [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back